• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jackie, debtor skank, deleted the torswats article

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
IMG_0908.jpeg

Did Peeter’s lawyers get in touch, retard?

Archive: https://archive.li/tqhC4

Here is a deleted tweet from August 8 saying something is a false flag. The “this” in her sentence is ambiguous—probably deliberately—but I guess this is as close as she’ll come to acknowledging how stupid that article was.
IMG_0909.jpeg

Last edited:

Dougie's Hapa Daughter

Look Daddy! I'm on TV!
Forum Clout

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Dushatar probably realized that Douche-a-tard is a debtcel that isn't worth pursuing legal action against and thus left it alone.

Jackie is a living embodiment of "if you have nothing, you have nothing left to lose". This is emboldened by her rampant stupidity and need for attention. She's an amalgamation of Pat and Nana - a stupid rage monster with poor impulse control who can't stop shooting themselves in the foot and unraveling their lives, but yet it's never their fault.

T. Booth Willy

Caged heat
Forum Clout
Here is all the newest Rick related shit from the torswats thread over there. It's from a week ago but I don't check very often so apologies if it's old news.
Someone who is affiliated with torswats (or at least claims to be?) leaked this stuff from a telegram chat. There is a ton of screenshots. I just posted the ones that are about Rick.

1689613958705.png

1689613980432.png

1689614048633.png

G

Here is all the newest Rick related shit from the torswats thread over there. It's from a week ago but I don't check very often so apologies if it's old news.
Someone who is affiliated with torswats (or at least claims to be?) leaked this stuff from a telegram chat. There is a ton of screenshots. I just posted the ones that are about Rick.

View attachment 143205
View attachment 143206
View attachment 143207
Wtf, Pat got cavity searched? I've never heard him talk about this.

Racist Google Intern

Please watch the Itchy and Scratchy Friends Hour!
Forum Clout

View attachment 143205
View attachment 143206
View attachment 143207
No surprise a kiwi fag dms this guy like a friend.

Dennis Denuto

It's the vibe
Forum Clout
View attachment 143190
Did Peeter’s lawyers get in touch, retard?

Archive: https://archive.li/tqhC4

Here is a deleted tweet from August 8 saying something is a false flag. The “this” in her sentence is ambiguous—probably deliberately—but I guess this is as close as she’ll come to acknowledging how stupid that article was.
View attachment 143192
She migrated her blog from Ghost to Substack. Probably because she couldn't afford the ten bucks a month it costs to use Ghost and Substack is free.

What a pov cunt.