Jackass 4.5 is on Netflix

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
It's pretty good. I always think the .5 movies have some really solid bits that were stronger than some of the ones that made it into the actual movie. I'd argue that 3.5 was better than 3.

Also one thing I noticed it was very clear that Wee Man did not want to do this movie. He was the only member that didn't do a interview for any of the behind the scenes stuff.

Cuphead

I couldn't stand that dumb bitch in the movie. It was so clear the only reason she was there was for diversity. I don't mind Eric Andre being on it or the guy from Loiter Squad because they actually did stuff.
She was only in like 2 bits from what I remember. She didn't bother me because I honestly forgot she was in the movie.

I can't stand Eric Andre as a person, but his show has some funny shit in it.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
She was only in like 2 bits from what I remember. She didn't bother me because I honestly forgot she was in the movie.

I can't stand Eric Andre as a person, but his show has some funny shit in it.
I thought the star was that new guy Poopy or whatever his name is. I thought the 3D one was better but I guess this one could have been worse considering the gay time we live.

Cuphead

I thought the star was that new guy Poopy or whatever his name is. I thought the 3D one was better but I guess this one could have been worse considering the gay time we live.
Yeah Poopsies and the Zac Amico look a like were both good. All The Jackass movies were solid, but if I had to rank them 3D was the weakest one to me.

3D

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
2.5 and 3.5 add a lot of cool stuff but I found 4 pretty weak overall. Way too many nut punches, and not enough cool stunts. The fart explosion with Tory Belleci was pretty cool though. Can't believe they got a mythbuster.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
It's pretty good. I always think the .5 movies have some really solid bits that were stronger than some of the ones that made it into the actual movie. I'd argue that 3.5 was better than 3.

Also one thing I noticed it was very clear that Wee Man did not want to do this movie. He was the only member that didn't do a interview for any of the behind the scenes stuff.
Wee Man did do interviews. In the first one they dumped horse semen on him and then there was a second one.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Bam was so bummed when he saw they were putting stuff up their assholes without him
He still crying about his dead friend?

He needs to get over himself. Everyone has people die tragically on them and he's too much a pussy to accept it. So instead he goes on being the way he is and can possibly die himself and leave his loved ones in the pain he was in. What a selfish little faggot.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.

He needs to get over himself. Everyone has people die tragically on them and he's too much a pussy to accept it. So instead he goes on being the way he is and can possibly die himself and leave his loved ones in the pain he was in. What a selfish little faggot.
He’s just hanging out in the castle and his cunt wife is harassing him by bringing him sandwiches bro.

Harry Powell

Semen is the aggression of a man

Fuck Bam Margera, always hated him, Ryan dying was just an excuse after the fact - Bam already had drug and alcohol problems and a rift in their friendship before he died. Most recently Bam was addicted to meth. He is not a good human being in any way, he has nothing positive in his ideology, and he needs to either fully burn out and die soon or have a complete rock bottom transformation (which IMO he is not capable of).