• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I've seen Sue and only Sue mention a "Kamala coconut tree meme" several times over the past 2 days. Zoomers love her for it. I decided to look it up

Forum Clout
He's the forum's dedicated shareblue homo

Nice pandering legacy media trying to make something gay happen, stupid
1721867251021.png

pppttTTUHHH

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
Forum Clout
This has to be fake Wyzzz or Wyzzz just isn’t in touch. He should make the hajj back to gay / white woman / black woman twitter and see this is everywhere
i have at least 5 other Wyzz accounts incase the mods ever Boq me for speaking too much truth to power

SUE IS A FAGGOT! SUE IS A DUMB FAGGOT! SUE IS A DUMBASS FAGGOT!

USA! USA! USA!

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Remember the failed trump murderer was like just a crazy person and not a politically motivated liberal. Sue is a zoomer retard but he does have some humility so he's alright by me. I was dumb around his age too I voted for that nigger cause weeeeeed maaaaaan.
And almost 20 years later a new gen (me) is voting for THIS nigger cause weeeeeed maaaaaaan. #Progress