I've only used Skip the Dishes once and never will again.

G

Why no tipping? Once in a blue moon i door dash and feel bad not tipping. Do they make enough regardless of the tips?
Skip/Doordash is different...I was really just speaking on Uber groceries:

1- They mess up alot
2- They don't even tell them the person who tipped them...they just get the total amount of tips at the end of the day. So it doesn't matter. I used to wait till I got the order, then reward them massive tips for being accurate/non-hassling....but after customer support (slipped up and told me their process) I figured I was 'had' and my rewards were wasted.

G

Skip/Doordash is different...I was really just speaking on Uber groceries:

1- They mess up alot
2- They don't even tell them the person who tipped them...they just get the total amount of tips at the end of the day. So it doesn't matter. I used to wait till I got the order, then reward them massive tips for being accurate/non-hassling....but after customer support (slipped up and told me their process) I figured I was 'had' and my rewards were wasted.
Fair enough. Thats gay fucking shit

TheCumBellyKeeed

Ribbed for your pleasure
And whoever told her to get that dyke haircut should be gassed
Nobody is crazier than attractive women who sabotage their appearance with butch, I'm in my fifties and hate my husband short haircuts. Or the punk type partially shaved look. Ugh. Only part of ain't it fun montage that speed bumps the laughs.

TheCumBellyKeeed

Ribbed for your pleasure
2 things here, you niggas are too dumb to skip da ads and too lazy to shop for your own shit
I love going to walmart just because it makes me feel good about myself. Healthy BMI, not breathing out of my mouth with a vacant expression, aware of my surroundings and suddenly I'm in the top 10% of humanity.

I hate it because it confirms my belief that the up and coming generation is basically lost, they have been brainwashed to be a marxist youth army. Thankfully they are soft as baby shit and scare easy.

1073waaf

The ONLY station that REALLY ROCKS!
Why no tipping? Once in a blue moon i door dash and feel bad not tipping. Do they make enough regardless of the tips?
I don’t tip because society says I have to. I mean if she really puts forth the effort I’ll give her a little something extra, but this tipping automatically is for the birds.

G

Nobody is crazier than attractive women who sabotage their appearance with butch, I'm in my fifties and hate my husband short haircuts. Or the punk type partially shaved look. Ugh. Only part of ain't it fun montage that speed bumps the laughs.
That or a bunch of giant tattoos.

TheCumBellyKeeed

Ribbed for your pleasure
Yep. I may fuck a girl with tats but she is never gonna meet my family and I shan't be spilling my seed in her womb. Tatted bitches get it on the lower back, stomach, or in the gullet.