• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I've been watching Opie's podcast lately

I've been watching some clips of his podcast and it is the same shit when I watched some clips 6 months ago. Clickbaiting with shitty thumbnails, still mentioning Howard Stern and bringing up O&A every chance he gets.

Also, this is the video quality of his podcast:

1672241703766.png

FrogmanKurlan

Kill a commie for mommy, awright
I've been watching some clips of his podcast and it is the same shit when I watched some clips 6 months ago. Clickbaiting with shitty thumbnails, still mentioning Howard Stern and bringing up O&A every chance he gets.

Also, this is the video quality of his podcast:

View attachment 85601
I’ve never been able to listen to more than a minute or two of his podcast. Are you doing okay brotherman? Why are you hurting yourself like this?

G

It’s terrible. I can’t bring myself to watch it. And it’s still 100% true that he would make Anthony funnier immediately even if they just did a phoner.

I really don’t get why. I don’t have any understanding of how that works. I think that’s why they used the word chemistry, and Opie used it so much, because there’s no other explanation for it. But he was right. They had chemistry. Even when they hated each other.

Enough praise from me. Now… How in the hell can a grown man allow himself to appear this way on film/video so that other people can see it? For public consumption, he puts this out directly. There’s no shame, there’s no awareness, and there certainly isn’t any dignity.

Watching his podcast or a show or whatever the hell he calls it constitutes a felony self rape of your eyes. Felony rape! Even Patrick Tomlinson would agree. He would also eat an entire pie.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
It’s terrible. I can’t bring myself to watch it. And it’s still 100% true that he would make Anthony funnier immediately even if they just did a phoner.

I really don’t get why. I don’t have any understanding of how that works. I think that’s why they used the word chemistry, and Opie used it so much, because there’s no other explanation for it. But he was right. They had chemistry. Even when they hated each other.

Enough praise from me. Now… How in the hell can a grown man allow himself to appear this way on film/video so that other people can see it? For public consumption, he puts this out directly. There’s no shame, there’s no awareness, and there certainly isn’t any dignity.

Watching his podcast or a show or whatever the hell he calls it constitutes a felony self rape of your eyes. Felony rape! Even Patrick Tomlinson would agree. He would also eat an entire pie.
I couldn't agree more brothaman. I would pay for ass pound media if they got together. I mean, I paid for XM and they were the only thing I listened to, except for Ron and Fez when I could

G

I couldn't agree more brothaman. I would pay for ass pound media if they got together. I mean, I paid for XM and they were the only thing I listened to, except for Ron and Fez when I could
Yeah, I’m not proud of it, but I would at least check it out. I do think they need a third mic and I’m not sure Jimmy would do it but if this is a scenario in which Opie and Anthony finally relent, why wouldn’t Jimmy? Like he has principles or something? Like any of them do?

Yeah, I’m not proud of it, but I would at least check it out. I do think they need a third mic and I’m not sure Jimmy would do it but if this is a scenario in which Opie and Anthony finally relent, why wouldn’t Jimmy? Like he has principles or something? Like any of them do?
If SiriusXM called them right now and told them they would hire them back for 20% of what they used to pay them they would do it in a heartbeat. They have no principles whatsoever.

Last edited:
G

If SiriusXM called them right now and told them they would hire them back for 20% of what they used to pay them they would do it in a heartbeat. They have no principles whatsoever.
What’s funny is I think he blew an opportunity to have something like that actually happen. Remember when they started letting him back into the studio? He was on Jim and Sam a few times, and no lie, it was pretty funny. But he kept running his mouth on Twitter and all of a sudden was banned from the building again and claims not to know why.

This is what gets me, when people troll him about being fired they should really troll him about blowing his second opportunity because it was even more unnecessary and avoidable and he really should’ve learned his lesson after the firing.

To blow a multi million dollar contract, and then get a second chance and still blow it again because you can’t keep your mouth shut on social media? That’s way worse than the initial firing.

All he had to do was stop drunk tweeting and knock it off with the overtly racist tweets. That’s it. That’s all he had to do.

And, back to your comment, it would’ve been a matter of time before they tried to rework O and A into a big return. Oh and don’t tell me there isn’t a price that could get these two to work together again. Of course there is. You are right.

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
I hate to use this cliche but with Opie it really is “you get it or you don’t”. If you enjoyed the genius of the WCW/NWO and the WWF in the late 90’s, you’ll probably appreciate what Opie is doing here (and has always done) and what people like Dan are doing with NPS (though I would argue his podcast is more sophisticated). On the other hand, if you evaluate Opie as some sort of comic or his “podcast” or whatever it is like its a submission at the Cannes Film Festival then you probably won’t understand his greatness.

But even if we were evaluating Ope’s show on its own merits…is it really “bad” compared to every other podcast? I happen to love NPS but what’s another good one anyway? 99% of comedy podcasts are complete shit. And why is the lack of high def resolution and other production “values” a problem when most of the time you’re watching two middle aged bores discussing “the craft” in their faggy house? (What kind of fucking layabout has time to WATCH a podcast anyway?)

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
This is pretty much what Jim and Sam are doing. But with likely 5% of the pay of what O&A made at their peak. Maybe even less pay.

G

I gotta defend the Opester on one point. He talks about his shitty video quality a lot. He tried doing it on TikTok for a bit, because allegedly their quality is better, but they gave the Destroyer the fawkin boot. So he at least knows it looks bad. I'd rather hear him stammer through his comment section than listen to Jim and Sam openly simp for their new hole.