I’ve been re-listening to the first Josiah interview.

Username

Pat says he got swatted after a Craigslist ad about his cannibalism that was up for 5 minutes was reported to MPD. He says whoever made the ad used Pats email and Craigslist contacted him and immediately took it down. He even praised the admins. He then says someone reported the ad, the ad that was up for 5 minutes. “Hello 911
they’re was an ad on Craigslist it’s gone now so you can’t verify it, but it was about a man grinding ethic kids into pepperoni. Thanks for your call sir a swat team is on route.”

Then according to Pat two cops show up at 11.30 asking where are the kids. So the cops think he’s abducting kids to eat them and they send two people? And why why wait until 11.30 at night. If someone calls the cops and says there’s a guy making sausage out of abducted kids here’s his address, and they even 10% believe it might be true. The response isn’t ok that’s on the to do list we’ll get to it before midnight.

Finally if he had the email from Craigslist about the fake ad then you just show it to the cops. He says he told them “who the fuck are you(as per your description they’re cops in uniform). Comeback with a warrant.” He was also ready to punch them in the throat,and before you ask. No he doesn’t care if they have guns.

If anything he claims is true(it’s not) you would just show the pigs at the door the email from Craigslist and that’s it. Of course in Pats lie he was about to go Steven Segal on the cops but Nikki stepped in and saved those nazis.

TLDR Pats a piece of shit and my wife and kids are away I’d I have too much time.

BudDickman

Almost everything he said about the Craigslist ad is bullshit. Whoever created the ad would not use Pat's email, they would use their own email. The listing would not even be published if they used his email, because email verification is required. The email also allows you to manage the listing once it's been posted.

I don't know why he is lying about his own email being used, but I think he is trying to play up the swatting angle by pretending that whoever reported the listing must've been a Cyberstalker. I think the listing was reported by an actual person, i.e. some 300-lb black prostitute who was about to make a post in casual encounters.

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
Didn’t one of our many LEO’s manage to dig up a domestic disturbance on that date?

I think most likely Pat saw it posted here, drunkenly lost his shit and started breaking stuff and screaming (ala interview 5) and some neighbors called the cops thinking he was murdering Niki.

Pat has since forced Big Nik to accept it was all our fault and that quickly morphed into him being SWATted because he is incapable of being honest and must embellish everything to a hysterical level.

You could feel his confidence growing in those interviews as his lies became more brazen and fantastical. Not only can he not tell the truth he seems to thrive on lying to everyone and, despite three years of being repeatedly undone, truly believes he’s a master of it. Probably because he lied his way into every modicum of success he’s ever had.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
I like how he says that swatting is an actual crime you can be charged with in Wisconsin, and then admits no-one's going to be charged because what happened to him wasn't swatting. That should have been his first inkling that words don't mean whatever he says they mean.

Also that he's drunk on a Thursday "because he and his wife have nothing to do". If nothing else, our efforts to help him grow as a person will result in him getting an actual job, and I think that will do him the world of good.

Another strange this is: who orchestrated the swatting?

It wasn't a Pest. It wasn't a Kiwi.

Who is the third gang going around framing cats?

Rogues.jpg