• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"I've been called sexy"

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
Holy fucking shit, Anthony looks like he's 75.

1704322264516.png

Dr. Adam Cox

Yes, I'm trying to raise super kids
Forum Clout
Holy fucking shit, Anthony looks like he's 75.

View attachment 174758
Good god, the lighting is so fucking bad. Obviously his face is overly lit (though, any light is too much), but the shadows are really bad, too. He has several different light sources pointed from different directions, with no attempt at making it look cohesive at all because he lacks any sort of creative/artistic vision. He just put up 3 studio panel lights in random positions and said "I'm sure that will look fine".
And how the fuck are you charging people to watch your "show" when you're using a $60 Logitech webcam? Is it a requirement that all CM shows look out of focus, grainy, and low resolution?

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
Good god, the lighting is so fucking bad. Obviously his face is overly lit (though, any light is too much), but the shadows are really bad, too. He has several different light sources pointed from different directions, with no attempt at making it look cohesive at all because he lacks any sort of creative/artistic vision. He just put up 3 studio panel lights in random positions and said "I'm sure that will look fine".
And how the fuck are you charging people to watch your "show" when you're using a $60 Logitech webcam? Is it a requirement that all CM shows look out of focus, grainy, and low resolution?

There are plenty of YouTubers now who'll pay professionals to make sure their show is professionally lit/filmed. This lazy fucking wop just sets everything up himself because he's a tech expert now he's built a PC (something a 12 year old could do these days).

Also yes - he looks like absolute shit.