• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

It’s time for Sports Pig

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
1704738103801.png

This is the behavior of a man who definitely has a wife at home. Not someone sitting alone at a bar drinking heavily on a Sunday night.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Never played a sport in his life. Acts like he knows what he is talking about. I love when he does his premature victory laps. He did the same in that news interview when the brewers went to the playoff. He already thought they won the world series but instead they were booted the first round and I have a feeling it will be the same story next weekend.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Never played a sport in his life. Acts like he knows what he is talking about. I love when he does his premature victory laps. He did the same in that news interview when the brewers went to the playoff. He already thought they won the world series but instead they were booted the first round and I have a feeling it will be the same story next weekend.

His oinking will be great if they get smashed. I’m gonna actually go watch them play and get some wings and beer. Fawk yeah!

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
His oinking will be great if they get smashed. I’m gonna actually go watch them play and get some wings and beer. Fawk yeah!
He will just down play it. " We had a successful season, youngest team, next season is ours... blah blah." Just a bunch of generic takes. Acting like he even has an eye for the game. He couldnt read a coverage on the fly if he tried. He cant even be humble for the smallest things. He has been gloating since the game ended. He must have 20 tweets doing victory laps. Just be happy they were competitive this season. Not dig up tweets from april to try and flex on someone. Especially when all he did was drink and yell at the tv about the refs all game.

1704739027590.png

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
I'm sure he will be squealing about the refs again when Dallas blows them out on Sunday.
For context, he was tweeting these while the packers were winning. He is acting like watching the "fail mary live" was a flex when everyone saw it...it was a monday night game. You arent special. Bitching about the refs for everything is the most entry level fandom and that usually after a loss. Not after every play.

1704739379792.png
1704739389598.png
1704739413349.png
1704739429432.png
1704739442252.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
For context, he was tweeting these while the packers were winning. He is acting like watching the "fail mary live" was a flex when everyone saw it...it was a monday night game. You arent special. Bitching about the refs for everything is the most entry level fandom and that usually after a loss. Not after every play.

View attachment 175491View attachment 175492View attachment 175493View attachment 175494View attachment 175495
Typical fake sports fan - when your team doesn’t win it’s all those refs faults! What about when they win? Can’t have it both ways, stupid.

JoshFromMichigan

I miss Norm
Forum Clout

View attachment 175491View attachment 175492View attachment 175493View attachment 175494View attachment 175495
It just shows how clueless he is about sports. Yeah, the NFL doesn't want Green Bay in the playoffs, nevermind the last 25 years of Super Bowls, national TV games, deep playoff runs, and around the clock coverage in the offseason by ESPN. Even his sports teams have to be victims who everybody is out to get.

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
If I lived near that area I would for sure go in to watch a game just so I could disagree with his fat football takes. I'd say stuff like 'man you really don't know football, do you? lol". While he stews with his red face and extra tire around his waist with his super tight shirts that don't fit anymore. He would have to start googling things I was talking about in past football seasons just to keep conversation with me. "yea so that helmet catch". "No, that was the first time they beat the Patriots you retard lol".

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
Please tell me more about this.
I think it was the first game of the season where they were giving out free drinks if the Jets lost b/c of Aaron Rodgers. He tore his Achilles in the first game, and they had to put in Zach Wilson so everyone thought this will be easy free drinks since they're playing the Bills and Zach Wilson STINKS. Turns out the Jets won so everyone had to pay their bills and Rick was not so happy.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I think it was the first game of the season where they were giving out free drinks if the Jets lost b/c of Aaron Rodgers. He tore his Achilles in the first game, and they had to put in Zach Wilson so everyone thought this will be easy free drinks since they're playing the Bills and Zach Wilson STINKS. Turns out the Jets won so everyone had to pay their bills and Rick was not so happy.
He def was drinking like it was open bar at a wedding and had to pay up at the end.

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
View attachment 175489
This is the behavior of a man who definitely has a wife at home. Not someone sitting alone at a bar drinking heavily on a Sunday night.
For the non-Americans who read this, "off shoulder" is not a football term. It's not anything. I have no idea what he's trying to say with it. Not knowing which pass he's talking about, I assume he means "back shoulder". The WR sprints down the field and the QB throws it fast and a little behind the WR so that as he turns back to the QB, the ball hits him on his "back" shoulder (ie, the one facing back towards the QB) for a catch. It's a timing route meant to go behind the defender and not give him a chance to react.

Go ahead and google "off shoulder" with "football". You get nothing. Pat misheard someone talking about football and is trying to parrot it. Fucking idiot.