• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

It’s the simple ones that always damage my ribs

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I laughed out loud at my desk at work and had to quickly fake it into a cough to avoid people wondering what I’m laughing at.
IMG_2257.jpeg

IMG_2258.jpeg

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
He hates when people punch down on him with simple shit like when all those bots would talk about titty fucking him every night.

I’m pretty sure he gets the most frustrated by the simple deceptions the most though. Like when Reddit did the bit with the gas company charging him $50 to cancel his appointment. Or the fake pizza orders that makes him yell at Dominos until Niki calls them back to smooth it over. That shit is hilarious

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
This was Pat before we buck broke him. He was still a raging Karen at this point and, if you go back to this tweet thread, he makes a complete and utter fool of himself arguing with his own followers about whether or not cash on delivery is still a thing. This goes on for days - again, arguing with his own followers, not us.

The fact he actually believes he can SUE major corporations for sending him free goods is the most autistic boomer Karen nonsense I've ever heard. It's just performative histrionics to show his followers how firmly he handles his business, only for his followers to tell him he's being ridiculous. I love this version of Rick.

View attachment 181379

View attachment 181378
It’s always funny to see he can’t handle anyone - even people trying to help him - giving him advice. I AM NEVER WRONG AND ALWAYS MAKE THE CORRECT DECISION FOR HOW I HANDLE SITUATIONS!!!

Rick Roblinson

Sausage-Fingered Vulgarian
Forum Clout
This was Pat before we buck broke him. He was still a raging Karen at this point and, if you go back to this tweet thread, he makes a complete and utter fool of himself arguing with his own followers about whether or not cash on delivery is still a thing. This goes on for days - again, arguing with his own followers, not us.

The fact he actually believes he can SUE major corporations for sending him free goods is the most autistic boomer Karen nonsense I've ever heard. It's just performative histrionics to show his followers how firmly he handles his business, only for his followers to tell him he's being ridiculous. I love this version of Rick.

View attachment 181379

View attachment 181378
I remember the prostitute sister having Eric Hildeman trying to argue that Patrick was turned into a raging cunt by the pests. I know this is from 2022 but Pat had been a humongous cunt online for close to a decade at that point. The whole "speaking privileges" thing. My point is Eric Hildeman's a dumb motherfucker with a prostitute sister and Patrick has likely been a cunt for his entire life.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
I remember the prostitute sister having Eric Hildeman trying to argue that Patrick was turned into a raging cunt by the pests. I know this is from 2022 but Pat had been a humongous cunt online for close to a decade at that point. The whole "speaking privileges" thing. My point is Eric Hildeman's a dumb motherfucker with a prostitute sister and Patrick has likely been a cunt for his entire life.
His whole attitude reminds me of my cunt 2nd grade teacher. She was miserable fat bitch and would bully kids because they are the only ones she has power over. That ham planet caught me wasting time in the bathroom and took away my bathroom privileges unless it was before school or during recess.