It’s so on!

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Joe’s been pounding beer (what about KETO????) and posting selfie’s like a teenaged girl. Look at the poor homeless dude who you know they all just walked by. Joe should be thanking God every day, if his brother wasn’t on the radio, he’d be like this homeless dude in the picture.

7190AEFE-E655-419A-83CB-8F670664A692.jpeg

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
You guys really can’t leave my brother and me alone can you?🤣🤣🤣 You’re like a middle schooler with all this STALKING. Well alright I’ll take care of this before I hit the tables again. Got a few minutes before the guys get their coffees. I assume you’re all still in BED.😆😜

Keto? Been going great actually. Been sticking to it. Looking great. If you would EVER try to DIET you might know what a “cheat” day is. It’s a day where you eat what you want because you’ve been such a good boy. Beer isn’t the best thing for you but neither is being a PUSSY and not living LIFE.🥃🚬🎸 Something you MILLENIAL retards have yet to learn.

On and on you go about my brother. I’m a leech blah blah blah we get it. You’re jealous. It’s fine. I understand. I’d be jealous too if I was DEADBEAT layabout who spent all day in his moms basement COMBING over me and my bro’s life.😘😘😘 It’s FLATTERING honestly. You know what you didn’t do? Work. My brother and I worked very hard to be where we’re at. Countless PAYING gigs, scraping our way from the bottom. LI trash. Now look at us. Eating at a Texas De Brazil.💰🥗🥩

That homeless guy? Would have never been me or my little bro. Our drive, our “edge” would have never allowed it to HAPPEN. That simple. We weren’t destined for the life of luxury so we made our own. I’d say we did pretty DAMN well.😎😎😎
#LaFamiglia #PreUndestination #BigMoney

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
You guys really can’t leave my brother and me alone can you?🤣🤣🤣 You’re like a middle schooler with all this STALKING. Well alright I’ll take care of this before I hit the tables again. Got a few minutes before the guys get their coffees. I assume you’re all still in BED.😆😜

Keto? Been going great actually. Been sticking to it. Looking great. If you would EVER try to DIET you might know what a “cheat” day is. It’s a day where you eat what you want because you’ve been such a good boy. Beer isn’t the best thing for you but neither is being a PUSSY and not living LIFE.🥃🚬🎸 Something you MILLENIAL retards have yet to learn.

On and on you go about my brother. I’m a leech blah blah blah we get it. You’re jealous. It’s fine. I understand. I’d be jealous too if I was DEADBEAT layabout who spent all day in his moms basement COMBING over me and my bro’s life.😘😘😘 It’s FLATTERING honestly. You know what you didn’t do? Work. My brother and I worked very hard to be where we’re at. Countless PAYING gigs, scraping our way from the bottom. LI trash. Now look at us. Eating at a Texas De Brazil.💰🥗🥩

That homeless guy? Would have never been me or my little bro. Our drive, our “edge” would have never allowed it to HAPPEN. That simple. We weren’t destined for the life of luxury so we made our own. I’d say we did pretty DAMN well.😎😎😎
Dude is this Joe? Seriously… Jesus Christ lol

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Still wearing that tattered old superman shirt. Look how blown out the collar is. It must be the only shirt he owns that still has sleeves. He looks like he is struggling to keep up. He isnt used to drinking all day for a couple days in a row anymore. I have a feeling he will be feeling under the weather when he gets home.

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches

I live and hope its Joe. If not, brotherman... You are brilliant at impersonating a lowlife, leech. Who moans about, no one wanting to hire him. Keep up the good work.