• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

It's so funny that pig hasn't managed to get the fame he so desperately craves from this whole situation

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
You'd think just being the most swatted guy in America alone would make him a huge national news story and he'd get the fame and victim status he so badly craves. You know he'd fucking love to go on every major talk show and share his tale of woe. Instead he's stuck with these shitty little print articles and local TV news appearances that never gain any traction. I dunno, it's just funny to me.

He's fat.

G

You'd think just being the most swatted guy in America alone would make him a huge national news story and he'd get the fame and victim status he so badly craves. You know he'd fucking love to go on every major talk show and share his tale of woe. Instead he's stuck with these shitty little print articles and local TV news appearances that never gain any traction. I dunno, it's just funny to me.

He's fat.
I swear to God if he ever does a speaking appearance and comes out and says "hello I'm Fatrick Sloblinson, the most swatted man in America" I'm going to immediately yell FAAAAAAAAAG from the back of the audience. I will even pay admission for the pleasure of calling him a FFWBT in public.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Talking Dead

Forum Clout
I swear to God if he ever does a speaking appearance and comes out and says "hello I'm Fatrick Sloblinson, the most wanted man in America" I'm going to immediately yell FAAAAAAAAAG from the back of the audience. I will even pay admission for the pleasure of calling him a FFWBT in public.

If that ever happened, you would be neutralized immediately, stlaker. Hush now. Prison soon.

The Talking Dead

Forum Clout
Pat's problem is that he's the least sympathetic figure of all time. He's a complete ass to everyone, even those trying to help him.

I do enjoy how when he goes on these podcast appearances and the hosts look into his online behavior and dare to question it at all, he immediately turns them into an enemy and bashes them publicly.

Just hateable through and through (and also fat).