It's not just the covid vaccines, I think they tampered with ALL the vaxxes

G

Never got vaxed for the pandemic. But I got a Tetanus shot in January 2020 (after coming down with covid but this was before the pandemic...right around when they were still blaming the deaths on Vaping, like Nov 2019-Jan 2020ish). I went to the ER after agonizing breathing difficulties. Thought it was due to a deviated septum. Then they diagnosed me with sinitis and I did actual DAMAGE to my lungs by abusing some antio-biotic nasal spray they gave me that I did not need.

It got to the point every inhalation I could "feel" the dimensions of my lung and the feeling of how small and delicate an organ it actually is, or the part that I felt contract painfully felt so. I think this was because I abused their prescribed nasal spray (sprayed it so much and with such vigor i was blowing blood and stinging all my exposed nasal tissue).

Ever since, I've had "long covid" type symptoms...joint pains and breathing issues mostly.

They're poisoning us. (kosher under Talmudic rules for ritualistic murder "the poison is what kills you, not the person, so they're not breaking the commandment of "thou shall not kill").

Last edited by a moderator:

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
The last decade is an outbreak of autistic kids. I have a cousin that had a kid ten years ago with autism who I haven't seen until recently, and he looks like a fagit now too.
It's pretty nuts. Imagine the sense of humor big pharma has knowing they're creating autistic gender dysphoria riddled population.

I'm a defective genetic mistake with a whole host of gay allergies, and every time I've gotten any kind of vaccine I've gotten sick, sometimes seriously. I got hellaciously sick after my childhood vaccines too, but I don't remember it. The last time I got a tetanus shot had to have been twenty years ago at least. My arm swelled up real bad and I felt all stupid and shitty for several days. I swore off flu shots years ago too. I've had two, and both times they worked, as I immediately got it.

So I ignored the COVID vaccine hysteria completely, and it hasn't affected my life one iota. So I can't get into Webster Hall to see Gwar...I'll live.

I got a rabies vaccine last August and I swear they either switched it with the death shot or your theory that they all are tainted is correct. I was having chest pains for no reason a month later and for a week my arm was numb. When I called the doctor's office they told me to go to the emergency room, when I told the ER my symptoms the first question asked was if I had received the covid vaccine. When I told the ER doctor my symptoms his first question too was if I had the covid vaccine. They said I was fine, but periodically that shit flares up. I didn't want that damn shot but unlike covid rabies is no joke.

I got a rabies vaccine last August and I swear they either switched it with the death shot or your theory that they all are tainted is correct. I was having chest pains for no reason a month later and for a week my arm was numb. When I called the doctor's office they told me to go to the emergency room, when I told the ER my symptoms the first question asked was if I had received the covid vaccine. When I told the ER doctor my symptoms his first question too was if I had the covid vaccine. They said I was fine, but periodically that shit flares up. I didn't want that damn shot but unlike covid rabies is no joke.
Rabies shot? Why would you need a rabies shot?
6E3E8D2B-02D6-4189-B8E7-A3487A7203B9.jpeg

The last decade is an outbreak of autistic kids. I have a cousin that had a kid ten years ago with autism who I haven't seen until recently, and he looks like a fagit now too.
I mostly agree but counterpoint is my cousin married an original anti vaxxer and their daughter is autistic as fuck. I think mothers having children in their late 30's is a big part of it. Those eggs go bad before menopause.

I mostly agree but counterpoint is my cousin married an original anti vaxxer and their daughter is autistic as fuck. I think mothers having children in their late 30's is a big part of it. Those eggs go bad before menopause.
I have been saying the same thing for years. I think the absolute cut off age a woman should have a kid is 35, but to be honest, 30 should be the age the door is slammed shut. I also think the sperm goes bad on men too. Knew this guy he was 45 I think and the woman was in her 20s when they had a kid. That kid is all sorts of fucked up. Takes after the dad.

G

I have been saying the same thing for years. I think the absolute cut off age a woman should have a kid is 35, but to be honest, 30 should be the age the door is slammed shut. I also think the sperm goes bad on men too. Knew this guy he was 45 I think and the woman was in her 20s when they had a kid. That kid is all sorts of fucked up. Takes after the dad.
We are also becoming more 'gimp' as humans overall...

if you compare a person from 1900 to one from today, they had higher IQ, better eye-sight, etc. Their height may have been stunted from worse nutrition, but as humans they were 'better quality'.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.

if you compare a person from 1900 to one from today, they had higher IQ, better eye-sight, etc. Their height may have been stunted from worse nutrition, but as humans they were 'better quality'.
They kept niggers and females out of schools. Whites used to speak and read latin in the US, now its disruptive apes integrated at gunpoint by the kikes.

fenrir

Holding hands in a circle of N-words

To be honest, if I were a manlet, I'd trade a few IQ points and wear glasses just so I could be a proper height.

6'1 bro for life:

aLAGsoN-483745586.jpg