• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

It’s amazing how these two fucking niggers lost their minds.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout

Bill Burr isn’t even saying some “I LOVE BLACK PEOPLE” opinion here. His entire point is that Anthony and Nick are caught in a ragebait machine and that none of this fucking matters because they dig shit up on candidates all the time.

Of course, this falls on deaf ears for both of them, who continue to spout Fox News talking points verbatim.

Isn’t it weird how the people who say “Actually both sides are bad” coincidentally demonize one side while excusing everything wrong the other side does?

Fucking dirty niggers. I hate Italians.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
I used to think Dipaolo was actually funny. Now I just think he's a single-minded fool who is a right wing tryhard.
He was funny on O&A and great on Nick and Artie. His politics are insufferable and pathetic. Cucking for israel or niggers and being 'good republican' and screaming 'dems are the real racists'. He also dressed like a woman so he is half a fag at least.

Forum Clout
He was funny on O&A and great on Nick and Artie. His politics are insufferable and pathetic. Cucking for israel or niggers and being 'good republican' and screaming 'dems are the real racists'. He also dressed like a woman so he is half a fag at least.
The Israel faggotry ruins it. They almost get it and then they simp for Israel.

AnthonyCumio

FEEDNANA
Forum Clout

Bill Burr isn’t even saying some “I LOVE BLACK PEOPLE” opinion here. His entire point is that Anthony and Nick are caught in a ragebait machine and that none of this fucking matters because they dig shit up on candidates all the time.

Of course, this falls on deaf ears for both of them, who continue to spout Fox News talking points verbatim.

Isn’t it weird how the people who say “Actually both sides are bad” coincidentally demonize one side while excusing everything wrong the other side does?

Fucking dirty niggers. I hate Italians.

Nice cancelled radio shows, stupids.