• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

It's a simple scenario with two outcomes.

Toothless Enthusiast

Killed by Patrick!
Forum Clout
Here it is. You're planning a sci-fi convention. Why isn't important. You heard about an alleged bomb threat regarding Patrick Tomlinson and run for the exit. As you run down this hallway, you hear the same obese pig screaming from behind a door. You throw open the door and find Niki's husband oinking for help. He is in one corner of the room. In the other corner, there are hundreds of other people attending the convention. The smoke is rising. You start to choke. You know you can grab one or the other, but not both before you succumb to smoke inhalation and die, saving no one.

Do you A) save Patrick and ask him to return two years later, or B) save the all the other people at convention and try and prevent them from being exposed to 'clinical obsessed cyberstalkers' in the future? There is no "C." "C" means you all die.

DrTorqueCarlisi

Go to mass
Forum Clout
Pfft, I grab the profits from hand-selling thousands of my books, I get in my cougarlady Mustang, and I drunk drive all the way back to Milwaukee, making sure to drift sideways in the snow on my street and stop to take pics of it on my way into the house, where my goblin of a wife is sitting and staring at the ceiling in a prescription-induced stupor, waiting for me to arrive and return all meaning to her useless life.

Good times.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
1715114104850.png