• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

It cannot be stated enough that Jim Norton married a male sex worker

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
Unless I missed it, not a single comic has made even a softball comment that he married a dude

He waited until mainstream culture had gotten to a point where it was completely safe for him to marry a tranny sex worker and knew nobody could make any jokes about it. Can you imagine him doing this when o&a was still on the air. He'd be way too embarrassed. A true cowardly worm until the end.

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
Forum Clout
He waited until mainstream culture had gotten to a point where it was completely safe for him to marry a tranny sex worker and knew nobody could make any jokes about it. Can you imagine him doing this when o&a was still on the air. He'd be way too embarrassed. A true cowardly worm until the end.

Just wait until she drains whatever resource she's using him for (publicity, money, visa) and the marriage dissolves

DMbA

💢
Forum Clout
he also waited for the OK to throw Louie under the bus

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Unless I missed it, not a single comic has made even a softball comment that he married a dude
Bobby Kelly had made several jokes about it on the Bonfire. The first time, he said something about someone's wife looking like a man and then blurted out "Like Jim Norton." And then he made some "ooohhhh" noise like he realized he shouldn't have said it. But since then, every time Norton is mentioned, he makes some reference to him being married to a tranny. This was before Jim had announced that he literally married a guy.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
Bobby Kelly had made several jokes about it on the Bonfire. The first time, he said something about someone's wife looking like a man and then blurted out "Like Jim Norton." And then he made some "ooohhhh" noise like he realized he shouldn't have said it. But since then, every time Norton is mentioned, he makes some reference to him being married to a tranny. This was before Jim had announced that he literally married a guy.
Jim finally admitted it?

Front 242

Bad Boy Bubby
Forum Clout
Who here watches YKWD or LOS to even find out?
Ashamed to admit it but I havent heard anything on LOS yet. Derosa's tranny love at skankfest was a big moment. But Jim was motherfucked by Dave Smith so I don't know why they havent brought it up. Comedians are the most honesss, ball breakingest niggas who are also the most colossal mealymouthed pussies who are afraid of industry/booking/PR consequences from everything they say and do.