• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

It’s hard to tell if these people are parody or just insane

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Look at this freak
IMG_8164.jpeg

They want me dead! No, odds are you’ll kill yourself.

Don’t worry, Pat is here!
IMG_8165.jpeg

IMG_8166.jpeg

Black Trans Lives Matter? Do you know who kills black trans people? OTHER BLACK PEOPLE!

But sure, this freak isn’t suffering from severe mental illness. This is your crowd Pat!

IMG_8167.jpeg

I thank myself for my service?

These people can’t be real

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Black trans lives matter people are the worst. It's not cops killing trannies.
Exactly, they tried to make that a thing after George Floyd but there’s not many black trans people getting killed and it was usually done by a black man who probably got tricked.

They had a story in Philly where they dedicated multiple local News pieces for two weeks to a murderer black trans person and how they were a “major pillar in the community” (they say that about everyone that dies) and all this “say their name” type coverage until the suspect wanted turned out to be - you guessed it - a black man. Story was dropped after they put out the guys photo and description, I don’t know if they ever caught the guy. Didn’t fit the narrative so the news moved on like it never happened.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer
Look at this freak
View attachment 122533

View attachment 122534
View attachment 122535
Black Trans Lives Matter? Do you know who kills black trans people? OTHER BLACK PEOPLE!

But sure, this freak isn’t suffering from severe mental illness. This is your crowd Pat!

View attachment 122536

Japan... Anime is the root cause for all trannies

EraGodless

Look at this freak
View attachment 122533

View attachment 122534
View attachment 122535

View attachment 122536

When did the damn circus come in to town? I didn't see no trucks.

America is broken? But…Trump isn’t president anymore, that was supposed to solve everything! These people are forever miserable which is why they’re obsessed with politics. They call is pathetic yet we’re not crying “the sky is falling” 24/7 like lunatics.
View attachment 122540
Abbutt? They really thought that was super clever.
Seems like the primary motivator to be a nonbinary neurodivergent disabled pill popping dilator is to not be a boring old white person. Maybe their problem is not being able to accept who they are in the first place. Faggots either way.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!