It’s hard to tell if these people are parody or just insane

John Wayne Gacy

Patrick's real father
I am trying to be a better person and not have hate in my heart

BUT

I really fucking hate trannies.
I wouldn't hate them as much if they weren't so in your face all the fucking time (and so unbelievably creepy around children, too). I swear, in the last couple of years, they elected themselves as "the most oppressed class" in society. You chop off your dick and dress like a woman and inject yourself with chemicals----dont act like a martyr. You want equality? Fuck off and enjoy your private (pun intended) life like the rest of the country.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
🤭
IMG_9739.jpeg

IMG_9740.jpeg

G

America is broken? But…Trump isn’t president anymore, that was supposed to solve everything! These people are forever miserable which is why they’re obsessed with politics. They call is pathetic yet we’re not crying “the sky is falling” 24/7 like lunatics.
View attachment 122540
Abbutt? They really thought that was super clever.
Hush child there is still a large segment of the population that don't believe women can have penises.... America is broken. Literally they want it broken, so broken every whim and delusion of the insane should be the forced opinion of every person. I can't wait until the civil war starts and I get to run through these fucks with fence posts to the chests.