Isn't it a bit odd that @Child. (now outted as a burcad badeed [cargo ship pirate]) actually believes in marrying children?

chocolatehellhole

Make sure to smash that report button!
schinkelboutit....
boqchild.png
"just because a bride isnt menstruating, doesnt mean she is getting fucked"

awkward-smile-new-girl.gif

new-girl-awkward-smile.gif

Phish

Them boys would fly in the mud over my house
I didn’t mind Boq for the longest time but hes REALLY taken a turn for the worse. Ive been wrong about a lot about you CHH. I thought you fabricated evidence. Im starting to think Rutherford IS a serial rapist now. Will you accept my apology? We can be brothamen and leave our past in the past? If not, I understand. Some transgressions just cant be forgiven overnight.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
I didn’t mind Boq for the longest time but hes REALLY taken a turn for the worse. Ive been wrong about a lot about you CHH. I thought you fabricated evidence. Im starting to think Rutherford IS a serial rapist now. Will you accept my apology? We can be brothamen and leave out past in the past? If not, I understand. Some transgressions just cant be forgiven overnight.
Yeah, but like if you wanna fuck someone and they wont let you, what are you supposed to do, just not fuck them?

chocolatehellhole

Make sure to smash that report button!
I didn’t mind Boq for the longest time but hes REALLY taken a turn for the worse. Ive been wrong about a lot about you CHH. I thought you fabricated evidence. Im starting to think Rutherford IS a serial rapist now. Will you accept my apology? We can be brothamen and leave out past in the past? If not, I understand. Some transgressions just cant be forgiven overnight.
danxees.png
I am a generous god. I can make you rich beyond all measure. I will make you warlord of all O&A Pest Army Headquarters subforum. You will carry my battle standard to the heart of Somalia.