Is this where Patrick got $5k?

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith

P53XwSP.png

Great use of other people's money, bum. I checked and they don't let you see data

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Would surprise me if he was applying for a ton of free money handouts after last year. He really is a shyster. Just trying to bullshit his way through life by deceit and victimhood. He applies for programs like this just to finance beer,baseball and trips out of town. Never using the money for what it was intended. Wouldnt be surprised if he applied to aid for victims of Katrina too.

Would surprise me if he was applying for a ton of free money handouts after last year. He really is a shyster. Just trying to bullshit his way through life by deceit and victimhood. He applies for programs like this just to finance beer,baseball and trips out of town. Never using the money for what it was intended. Wouldnt be surprised if he applied to aid for victims of Katrina too.
So he's a nignog?

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

He was the one George Bush entrusted with the care package for black people.