• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is this what hell is like?

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Showed up on my feed and ruined my day.
Screenshot_20230706-100736.png

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
Your algorithm must be a shit show brotherman.

Start over, shit like this will make you a retard

I think Chrissie is not wearing a bra. Didn't realize she has some milkers. They probably have hair coming out of the nipple, and a hairy wizard sleeve

Tired of hearing about this bland nobody. There seems to be a phenomenon amongst men where they massively inflate the attraction rating of a woman who's in a field there are seldom hot women in, like politics or tech. With her aging, dysphoric face, and horse gums she's like a 5 tops. "Barely worth raping," my grandpappy would say.

Of course, she's only boosted by absolute gremlins like Jim, Ant, and Sam kissing her feet hoping for any precious red pubes that fall their way.

Stent

stop him in his tracks show him that I am ruthless
Forum Clout
Has anyone listened to Jim and Sam in the last few years? Are they still aiming for the middle of the road no opinion crowd who also happen to like wrasslin' and trannies? I assume they spend hours talking about the flavors of ice cream that could exist but don't.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
Played in a Walmart full of niggers while they discuss Ben and Jerry's new flavor "Bent Gender Dialation"

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
Tired of hearing about this bland nobody. There seems to be a phenomenon amongst men where they massively inflate the attraction rating of a woman who's in a field there are seldom hot women in, like politics or tech. With her aging, dysphoric face, and horse gums she's like a 5 tops. "Barely worth raping," my grandpappy would say.

Of course, she's only boosted by absolute gremlins like Jim, Ant, and Sam kissing her feet hoping for any precious red pubes that fall their way.
I think people only say she’s hot because most of the women her age in their area are obese.

Forum Clout

Wait wait wait... you don't think that a group of guys calling themselves shit like "The Fandom Menace" and "Heels versus Babyfaces" are getting a lot of action or attention from women?

:image_4848_lg: