• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is this the most unappetizing soup post yet?

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
1666557769060.png

May be cheating since they're posting 2 soups, but just look at that second one.

1666557890443.png

French Onion soup is already a fucking disgusting thing, shouldn't even be considered a soup it's just grease you can dip some bread into, but my god the presentation is abysmal even by its standard.

Absolutely NO ONE can be eating this slop right?

Forum Clout
View attachment 72489
May be cheating since they're posting 2 soups, but just look at that second one.

View attachment 72490

French Onion soup is already a fucking disgusting thing, shouldn't even be considered a soup it's just grease you can dip some bread into, but my god the presentation is abysmal even by its standard.

Absolutely NO ONE can be eating this slop right?
Even the bowl is fucking disgusting. They have to be trolling us with this shit

patrick is fat

Forum Clout
absolutely disgusting. i am a huge fan of french onion soup and this is the most u appetizing rendition of it i’ve ever seen. the fact that they’re using fucking swiss cheese instead of gruyère automatically makes this garbage. on top of that, it looks nasty. like something only a big fat pig would enjoy.

edit to say that i didn’t even read the part about french onion soup not being good because i was so upset. it is good and you’re a fag if you disagree

Nick Gerlips

Forum Clout
absolutely disgusting. i am a huge fan of french onion soup and this is the most u appetizing rendition of it i’ve ever seen. the fact that they’re using fucking swiss cheese instead of gruyère automatically makes this garbage. on top of that, it looks nasty. like something only a big fat pig would enjoy.

edit to say that i didn’t even read the part about french onion soup not being good because i was so upset. it is good and you’re a fag if you disagree
Real ass dude. French onion soup rules.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Forum Clout
It’s great when well made but dirty dishwater with sponge when it’s not. Also why is their butternut squash soup BROWN? Do they think their customers won’t be expecting actual butternut squash in their butternut squash soup?

G

Gruyère is a Swiss cheese but I guess that's not what they mean. Don't Americans say Swiss cheese for any cheese with holes in it?

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Forum Clout
That's what I mean. It's not cheap either so obviously Hooligans isn't buying it. They're putting Tom and Jerry cheese on top of their "French onion soup" and trying to LARP it as the real thing.
Exactly. And that crouton used to be a moldy piece of imitation Wonder Bread. Nothing but the best for Milwaukee rubes.

G

yeah in america swiss cheese just means the cheese with holes in it. i don’t know what it is specifically though. but still, i’ve had plenty of french onion soup here with gruyère on it, which is different than a slice of the shitty cheese most people would think of when you say “swiss” cheese.
I guess it's a weaker Emmenthal type if it has a nuttiness to it. I had "swiss" on a burger once in the States but if I remember right it didn't have holes and tasted the same as American burger cheese, only difference was it was white not yellow.