• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Is this the best video game of all time?

Uncle Floyd

"But now you're getting sued kinda stupid"
Love the weeby Yakuza games.
Witcher 3 was great. Wish I could find more games with the same sort of scope (so many side missions).
Play COD with friends who still love the game.
GTA 4 is best GTA, cousin.

t. total casual.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Have you played Judgment? It slaps.
Love the weeby Yakuza games.
Witcher 3 was great. Wish I could find more games with the same sort of scope (so many side missions).
Play COD with friends who still love the game.
GTA 4 is best GTA, cousin.

t. total casual.
haruka let some punk jizz inside can you believe that shit

Smelly dumb whore

Haruka_%28YK1%29.jpg

Imagine raising a daughter that's the best you can do

G

Red Dead Redemption hands down my favourite game ever. I should’ve been a cowboy.

[MEDIA=youtube]aIq1LvzSLsk[/MEDIA]

Rascal

Deus Ex 1 and Human Revolution are my all-timers.

Mankind Divided is pfg too, but it doesn't have the same atmosphere as the first one and Human Revolution. It also feels like it just stops randomly, like it wasn't actually supposed to end there.

The controls, mechanics, graphics and AI of the original haven't aged well to be fawkin honest, but it's still cool how much you can experiment.

CutesyMissy

"... radio's most notorious shock jock."
I'm an MGS3 and FF8 man, I tell you hwhut
FF8 and not 7?

Mankind Divided is pfg too, but it doesn't have the same atmosphere as the first one and Human Revolution. It also feels like it just stops randomly, like it wasn't actually supposed to end there.

The controls, mechanics, graphics and AI of the original haven't aged well to be fawkin honest, but it's still cool how much you can experiment.
Mankind Divided has the best gameplay of the series, but the story was a wet fart. And for a franchise that is all about the story that's a pretty big fault.

Mind you, it's not as bad as Invisible War. But we don't talk about Invisible War.

The reason I put OG Deus Ex and Human Revolution in tandem is precisely because of that. The original has a magnificent branching story that practically confirmed all conspiracy theories, and HR has aged amazingly well gameplay-wise and the story is leagues above the average AAA game.

My dream game is a combo of Mankind Divided's gameplay and DX1's writing.