• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is this real?

Forum Clout
lfl15qes8ofc1.jpeg

Forum Clout
If this is real, Nana clearly took the criticism re: his first book's cover to heart, and went the whole other way with it. "Permanently Suspended" was drunken, angry, bomb-hurling Nana, but here he's going for an adorable, huggable boy motif. I assume that pic was snapped well before his father paid a prostitute to rape him, as there's still some life left in his youthful gaze.

PFGTard

Forum Clout
If this is real, Nana clearly took the criticism re: his first book's cover to heart, and went the whole other way with it. "Permanently Suspended" was drunken, angry, bomb-hurling Nana, but here he's going for an adorable, huggable boy motif. I assume that pic was snapped well before his father paid a prostitute to rape him, as there's still some life left in his youthful gaze.
He still can't make a good title or premise for a book. Instead he's doing a retarded parody on that shitty Prince Harry memoir, you just know he thought it was something clever and funny.

G

What has he done since the last book other than drink gallons of beer, lose even more money and professional credibility? This would've been written before the latest heart attack too (the only interesting thing that's happened to him recently). They really went for a hardback run, lol

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
He probably would've said something about another book being in the works by now, right?
He mentioned it one of his many Twitter accounts maybe 2 years ago or so but then went silent on it. Kevin Brennan said a while back that Anthony flew out to one of Louis CKs shows to ask him to do the foreword but Nana felt too awkward and chickened out.