is this penny eater?

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
He is fat at everything he does.
I guess they all made a meal out of the random stuff they grew over summer.

1663830280555.png

G

I am astouded that we found Pennyeater.

I can't hate the guy, that fat retarded face has broke a nigga's ribs a few times, but I'm going to enjoy what happens to him nexxxxxxtsh.

But 37? Fuck. At least he's not a dole collecting nonce (AFAIK).
And the thanksgiving photo he would be 35. I thought he was 50s. How does that happen? The stress caused by knowing Pat.

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
And the thanksgiving photo he would be 35. I thought he was 50s. How does that happen? The stress caused by knowing Pat.
Plus his obsession with fast food, and living in Wisconsin I would imagine. It can't be overstated enough just how shit he looks for a 37 year old.

Now the question is, who will kick the can first; Fat Pat, or Pennyeater Pete?

Su
Well done, Bam.

Far overshadowed by hambre centavos's appearance, is the perfect Pat pic.

Patrick looks like he'd be making generic deaf/mute noises under the strain of trying to take a photo. What a lobey-headed smooth-brained horse's ass Patrick S Tomlinson is.
Well done, Bam.

Far overshadowed by hambre centavos's appearance, is the perfect Pat pic.

Patrick looks like he'd be making generic deaf/mute noises under the strain of trying to take a photo. What a lobey-headed smooth-brained horse's ass Patrick S Tomlinson is.

View attachment 66570
Such a punchable face.

Honey Badger

My father has no penis
Plus his obsession with fast food, and living in Wisconsin I would imagine. It can't be overstated enough just how shit he looks for a 37 year old.

Now the question is, who will kick the can first; Fat Pat, or Pennyeater Pete?
This is just what every irish person looks like around 30. They have a genetically imposed shelf life