is this penny eater?

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Review a gym, ya gunt.
My poor fuckin' ribs.

Pete lives on the same street as Pat, but a ways away; which suggests they met on the bus. It also raises the question of who approached who - did Pete approach Pat and beg for some delicious pennies; or did Pat try to handsell his shitty book to Pete and it formed a friendship deep enough to invite Pete to Thanksgiving?

Gay Faggot.

Play a REAL instrument, Millennial DIPSHITS!!!🤣🤣🤣
My poor fuckin' ribs.

Pete lives on the same street as Pat, but a ways away; which suggests they met on the bus. It also raises the question of who approached who - did Pete approach Pat and beg for some delicious pennies; or did Pat try to handsell his shitty book to Pete and it formed a friendship deep enough to invite Pete to Thanksgiving?
Not sure why this post made me put this together: “Penny Eater”——“Peter”. The simulation is real.

Pat was 100% handselling his books at Hooli’s when they met. Then they realized they live close to eachother. Which means they have to be best friends. Retardation is as beautiful as it is sad. Being fat isn’t though.

Bin_The_Blacks

What you Torquin 'bout Wheelers
Not sure why this post made me put this together: “Penny Eater”——“Peter”. The simulation is real.

Pat was 100% handselling his books at Hooli’s when they met. Then they realized they live close to eachother. Which means they have to be best friends. Retardation is as beautiful as it is sad. Being fat isn’t though.
ezgif-4-c416fe321b.gif

He doesn't go to Hooligans anymore since they stopped serving this soup.

Pete makes an honest living at a real job. Uses social media to leave pleasant reviews rather than be an obstinate cunt to people. Seems comfortable in his own skin and has real friends. I don't hate him.
Unlike everyone else associated with Pat I can't hate Pennies. His doofus face always makes me laugh, which is in stark contrast to the contempt I feel when I see Uncle Paul and the rest of the MAP Pack.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
View attachment 66554

I just realized that Niki isn't there. He's at Thanksgiving with an ecliptic gang of rejects and she's with her family. How long have his in-laws despised him? Probably since she introduced Rick to them but when was that?
Imagine how insufferable he is to be around I don't mean just the blathering about politics and smell but his constant need to take selfies instead of just living in the moment.