• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Is this how Joseph Cumia negotiated his “residuals”?

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
99E166CC-FCD5-4C60-9B29-524B8ADA9280.jpeg

Gay Faggot.

Play a REAL instrument, Millennial DIPSHITS!!!🤣🤣🤣
I hate joe but he actually did a decent job here. That MILLENNIAL retard doesn’t understand he can cut almost every thing on that list. Why the fuck do you need a 1BR? It’s called a studio apartment stupid. Why the fuck do you pay $260 a month for a car? Not to mention gas? Take a fucking bus, bike to work, figure it the fuck out. Poor people are the fucking worst.

Petworth dude

Back from Miami!
I hate joe but he actually did a decent job here. That MILLENNIAL retard doesn’t understand he can cut almost every thing on that list. Why the fuck do you need a 1BR? It’s called a studio apartment stupid. Why the fuck do you pay $260 a month for a car? Not to mention gas? Take a fucking bus, bike to work, figure it the fuck out. Poor people are the fucking worst.
If you're single, a 1 bedroom apartment is a waste of money. Get a studio - you'll be thanking yourself later.

Gay Faggot.

Play a REAL instrument, Millennial DIPSHITS!!!🤣🤣🤣
This is what made me chuckle the most. @Gay Faggot. what’s a Joseph Cumia worth? What’s the exchange rate on those?
What’s a “Joe” worrth??? How about thousands of and THOUSANDS of PAID gigs over YEARS????💰💰💰 How about working NONSTOP through every year??? What would you know about WORTH??? You’re only WORTH what your mommy gives you every week!!!!!!🤣🤣🤣

What are you worth??? The next week in drug money??? The reality is your “generation” has no clue what a “SAVINGS” account is!!!! Well let the teacher explain it to you. It’s where YOU save MONEY!!!!! 😘😘😘

Continually your WORTHLESS generation complains about what they “deserve”. What do you deserve???? What have you “done” with your life???? All you do is complain about what you’re OWED in life online. That’s your life. Well guess what. I’ve ACCOMPLISHED things in life. That’s why I MAKE money and you DON’T. It’s that simple. Just look at my COLLECTION and tell me otherwise.😎😎😎

#PAIDinFULL #MAGA2024 #WHINYMILLENNIALS

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
What’s a “Joe” worrth???
How about thousands of and THOUSANDS of PAID gigs over YEARS????
How about working NONSTOP through every year???
What would you know about WORTH???
What are you worth???
The next week in drug money???
What do you deserve????
What have you “done” with your life????
Methinks the bovine hath enquired too much.

Nice questions, stupid.

A Joseph Cumia is worth a poorly made Irish coffee, red Gatorade, and a turkey/swiss hoagie.

Joe is so pitifully transparent. He's just feeling the pinch as his benefactor's fortune dwindles, that's all. He likes to pretend he's a true "working musician" just trying to earn an honest living, but we all know the deal. His obese sweaty lifestyle is crumbling and he's lashing out, looking for outside forces to blame.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
This is the most boomer sentiment I can even think of. It combines a lack empathy for anyone younger, stupidity and inability to understand inflation. You need to pay people enough to live on or they either won't take the job or won't care about how well they do it . This is why fucking boomers always complain "you can't find good help these days". You did this you dumb fucking shit dicks

Stent

outcomes, not intent - mod wisdom
This is the most boomer sentiment I can even think of. It combines a lack empathy for anyone younger, stupidity and inability to understand inflation. You need to pay people enough to live on or they either won't take the job or won't care about how well they do it . This is why fucking boomers always complain "you can't find good help these days". You did this you dumb fucking shit dicks
I wonder how many Bonos have quit 2U because they didn't get an allowance for buying sunglasses? This is run like a military operation not some millennial daycare!