• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is this guy the biggest faggot alive?

1720671090475.jpeg

Humanatee

I am not a sea cow, staIker
62 year old who always has that "you couldn't possibly know how deep I am" look on his face while wearing novelty suits and crying over every little thing in every interview he does? Is that guy the biggest faggot alive?

No actually, I'd say the fake tough guy "conservative" who paid for the fake tits of a teenage tranny who fucked him up the ass and grooms 14 year olds and lost his job because a girl beat him up takes that title.

AnthonyCumia-ba770a73-main-image.jpg

Mass.gov

Release the dox! Release! Release! Cant take this!
I'm pretty much desensitized to this guy's asshole by now but every once in a while one will still grab me and make me want to kill myself. It makes me feel like I still have a bit of a soul.
When you realize THEY"RE ALLL from trannsylvanian orphanages, not just this Niko Avocado nigga, you will understand celebrities better. Sometimes I even think Abe Vigoda himself was just some adopted orphan. How close did you resemble your "parents" again?

Charlie Chaplin definitely was.

Niko is just honest enough to not put on airs...

Tim Walz's Retarded Son

That's my dad!
When you realize THEY"RE ALLL from trannsylvanian orphanages, not just this Niko Avocado nigga, you will understand celebrities better. Sometimes I even think Abe Vigoda himself was just some adopted orphan. How close did you resemble your "parents" again?

I understand you're a lonely immigrant with a chip on his ugly shoulder and, yes, you suddenly do make more sense.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America

My beautiful daughter Carol is the spitting image of my father Victor Vance Vigoda I.

Mass.gov

Release the dox! Release! Release! Cant take this!
I understand you're a lonely immigrant with a chip on his ugly shoulder and, yes, you suddenly do make more sense.
Look, you're an energetic homosexual...I had "fun" messing with you in dms and sending you pics of my wife's kinko business cards and uncle's wedding pics, but you best believe I have anti-sassters in my server and they may have your internet history. The right time, energicster, you will realize I'm vurry dangerous and can send many ppl to prison (and may have already). So keep it up.

I literally am punching down hanging with sassy comedy enthusiasts with the tools and training I got access to. Keep it up.