• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Is this guy a sick freak or is he doing a hilarious bit?

Stent

outcomes, not intent - mod wisdom
Why do the cop cars have "Allyship" on the window? Is that even a fucking word? I guess it's friendship for allies, which is something to do with being queer because I keep hearing about "allies". The cops have to plaster that shit on their cars to make troons understand they aren't getting gunned down in the street by police. What a fucking bizarre time to be alive (not you obviously, Abe).

G

It's voyeurism. He's getting off by the thought of exciting young men and inviting them into his disgusting sexual fetish.

Look at these goofy faggots:

1663893673198.png

Each one of these dudes is wearing lingerie beneath their military dress and getting off that they're doing it in public.

If it were Halloween and he wore that as a Dolly Parton costume, he'd be fired and labelled a misogynist, but since he wore it on a random Tuesday we need to have a national discussion about gender expression. Pathetic.

Also, the amount of cowards trying to avoid the heart of the issue by framing it around safe attire in a shop environment instead of acknowledging the blatant perversion and mental illness on display is pretty disheartening. Keep trying to win the tranny debate on technicalities, it's been a great strategy so far!

DMAN

New York City
Keep trying to win the tranny debate on technicalities, it's been a great strategy so far!

You gotta love watching them work themselves up with their futile semantics.

"So, AOC... Are you saying that you care more about immigrants than our own veterans?"

Yes stupid that's pretty much exactly what she said and she would probably say it in those exact words. The democrats are the real racists!!!!

There is no debate, this guy is a fucking perv and getting off on it. If I walked into class with a 14 ft penis where you can make out the head through my jeans, I'd be thrown out. This is no different
This is the slippery slope the RINOs were talking about 15 years ago with gay marriage. They already teach children under 10 years old about anal sex. Some gay freak showing up in fetish gear is pretty tame by comparison.

Honestly, I don't mind freaks.

I quite like the freaky deaky culture of the 60s and 70s when you called everyone "man" regardless of what they were.

The school in question clearly fucked up badly however. At some point in this timeline of transition they should have arranged to not had this person in front of children whilst also singing from the rooftops their policy on tolerance, inclusivity and diversity - our Three Main Strengths!

We live in an age of hypocrisy. Everyone takes to the streets to sing the praises of people who we would absolutely under no circumstances want anywhere near our own children.

The administration kind of fucked up by not realising that.

Bumley

Only fag SJWs care about this. Whether pro or against. If your take on this kind of shit is anything more than "Yeah,that's cool" or "I'm against it", you're a virtue signalling, pearl clutching social justice warrior. Normal people don't give a shit either way.