Is this gay?

G

Is uploading photos of yourself (as a man) shirtless to instagram regularly (weekly) gay if:

1) they arent selfies
2) youre at the beach, or a place where you should be shirtless, so not your front porch
3) youre actually not fat; you have muscles and visible abs

Is it still gay/tomlinson-tier though?

Raymond

You will never see my penis
It's gayer to care about that than to just do it if you want to. Who gives a shit if it's "gay"? I'm assuming you go for the approval of women. Do it if it makes you feel better. Pretty much everyone is a faggot anyway. At least you might be a pussy-getting faggot.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
It's gayer to care about that than to just do it if you want to. Who gives a shit if it's "gay"? I'm assuming you go for the approval of women. Do it if it makes you feel better. Pretty much everyone is a faggot anyway. At least you might be a pussy-getting faggot.
Couldn’t agree more. It’s also the people who let it get to them that are the real faggots. As long you have fun and remember it’s not real who gives a fuck? Basically you’re only a faggot if you’re acting like a fucking faggot.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
isn't instagram a child sex trafficking website where teenaged white girls in suburiba are arranged with plane tickets to visit rich arabs in the UAE?