Is there anything hotter than a female teacher fucking her students?

MonsterSteve

Age.
Nice blabber mouth, stupid. She's cute as fuck too. Such a shame. She will get 3 years probation max.

For Dark users the text above is a link even though it doesn't look like one.

Ashley.jpg

eab035b1-Untitled-design-1.jpg

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
I mean, I guess if you're the kid she's fucking. If I was dating or even just fucking a teacher and she told me she had fucked a student, I'd tell her she's a degenerate whore who should be choked to death in public. I'm one of those psychos who like to imagine that the women I fuck have never had any sort of feelings for another guy and finding out otherwise makes me angry. I totally realize what little dick, crazy behavior that is, but I can't help it. I can get jealous over bitches I don't even really like.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
is that a wedding ring? imagine you're some guy who takes himself seriously and working busting your ass to pay bills and take care of your wife...and she sleeps with a kid who plays softball and probably streams on twitch as much as Nana.

Why marry these whores?
I'd honestly probably kill myself. I don't think my ego could take that shit.

G

This Texas science techer literally tells her student her "husband isn't satisfying her in bed, so he has to"

bonnie-guess-mazock.png

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.ibtimes.sg/texas-science-teacher-arrested-having-sex-student-because-her-husband-was-not-satisfying-her-62433?utm_source=Internal&utm_medium=article&utm_campaign=related[/URL]

Mitch Weaver

Wave bye bye, staIker
G

This Texas science techer literally tells her student her "husband isn't satisfying her in bed, so he has to"

bonnie-guess-mazock.png

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.ibtimes.sg/texas-science-teacher-arrested-having-sex-student-because-her-husband-was-not-satisfying-her-62433?utm_source=Internal&utm_medium=article&utm_campaign=related[/URL]
The husband should get a pass on assault and battery at the least

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
The husband should get a pass on assault and battery at the least
Reading that gave me a sinking feeling in my stomach like it's happening to me. LOOK AT WHAT YOU'RE FUCKING DOING TO ME YOU FUCKING WHORE!

I really hope her husband wasn't satisfying her because he was busy drilling her sister, but two wrongs don't make a right either.

I think I just really hate female promiscuity and especially when they're proud of it. I'd like to be married and have kids and I haven't found a fucking cunt that I can trust enough to do that with and I don't think I ever will. Most of my exes are good mothers at this point. Good single mothers.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader

FrogmanKurlan

Kill a commie for mommy, awright

bonnie-guess-mazock.png

She looks like a crazy bitch I worked with back in the day. This girl was very upfront about everything. Her retarded son, her new buttplug, her sugar daddies, her time in the loony bin and all the black dudes she was fucking.

Classic mud shark behavior