Is there a worse person to be than Derek Chauvin

Uncle Ruckus

Daniel Mullen from insightsoftware is a pedophile
It's actually really hard to think of another one
I'd throw Chris Killa Kuhn on the list. I can't think of a more severe ramp of intensity, from $300 petty theft to killing your kid and running over his body as cops change you. Then having us find out about it.

Did anyone ever send him anything in prison? Didn't someone send him Permanently Suspended?

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
I'd throw Chris Killa Kuhn on the list. I can't think of a more severe ramp of intensity, from $300 petty theft to killing your kid and running over his body as cops change you. Then having us find out about it.

Did anyone ever send him anything in prison? Didn't someone send him Permanently Suspended?
If I had unlimited free time I’d happily write up a PhD-length analysis of the Pat and Joe sagas since he went away, complete with appendices and extensive footnotes with commentary.

HR@PaneraBread

it doesn't taste all that good

That man was one of the greatest servants this company ever had, sir

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
The entire world hating you... your actions resulting in riots and protests. Your wife leaving you. Then you get sent to prison for murder. And up until then everyone hated you anyway because you were a faggot cop.
He didn't cause riots,Niggers did.
Just like Michael brown when he tried to grab the cops gun dindu nuffin

Last edited: