Is there a case against Fatty being mentally ill?

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
1. Mama Raven raised him to believe that he is special. That pretty much is the foundation for his entire personality and makes him an extreme narcissist. I am 100% convinced that Pat is channeling his mother to Josiah in that last Apostlegate recording. She really did a fucking number on him.
2. Mama Raven raised him to #DLTIW. Which is the reason why he always has to have the last word, and is what makes him the perfect lolcow. He will never not respond on twitter or to any text message.
3. The divorce from Ade nearly broke him to the point that he put a gun in his mouth. This was a critical moment in his life that turned his already intense personality into maximum overdrive.
4. His addictions prop him up and give him the drive to fight on the internet all day. I'm talking about his drinking and social media addictions.
5. If he ever does accept defeat in any form then he would probably kill himself right afterward. He will keep fighting until his physical health prevents him from doing so.

tldr: Yes, he is deeply mentally ill. He will never stop.

Honestly though, I think there are too many people in the world like Pat for him to be considered truly abnormal. Just look at Twitter.

I doubt stealing Niki's anti-depressants would help much. What he needs is a support group of people willing to help him address his personality issues and past mistakes. Perhaps anonymous people on the internet could band together to remind him of his responsibilities?

Imager

Performative Cruelty Enjoyer
I'd like to try to make the case for him being free of mental illness. Here goes:

1. Pat is physically fit.
  2. Pat is proudly married.
  3. Pat has great relationships with his in-laws.
  4. Pat has many friends in real life.
  5. Like a man, Pat draws boundaries. If you cross those boundaries, he will take action, up to and including contacting Twitter, complaining on Twitter, blocking you on Twitter, and suing the entire Internet.
  6. Pat has won many arguments, both via persuasion and in a court room. If you ask him he will even tell you that he doesn't owe a thing to Quasi and you should go back and listen to what the judge said.
  7. Pat knows how to protect himself.
  8. Pat is deeply patriotic and cares much about his country and his fellow countrymen.
  9. Pat has hobbies like cooking. Make fun of him all you want, but beef wellington ain't easy.
  10. Like anyone else, Pat enjoys going to a bar and having a couple of beers every once in a while.
  11. Like a man, Pat owns up to his shortcomings. Knowing that you can't get where you are currently in life without traveling that path, knowing what he knows now, he would still do nothing different.
Pat, if you're reading this, you are the sane one. You will win this fight if you persevere.

Godspeed, Pat.

MonsterSteve

Age.
He’s a legitimate pants-shitting retard who got lucky and got some cheesy fan fiction published. Due to that stroke of luck, he thinks he’s people.
Yep. He scammed them into making them think he could write some sci-fi and I guarantee you halfway through that contract they realized he was a fraud once they saw the book numbers. Once the contract was over they never thought about paying him ever again. One and done, child.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Honestly though, I think there are too many people in the world like Pat for him to be considered truly abnormal. Just look at Twitter.

I doubt stealing Niki's anti-depressants would help much. What he needs is a support group of people willing to help him address his personality issues and past mistakes. Perhaps anonymous people on the internet could band together to remind him of his responsibilities?
Patso's block and report is too strong