Is the Chris Chan saga worth watching?

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
It's interesting, and I'm biased but I am pretty positive this Fatrick stuff would be a way more entertaining thing for someone to make a documentree on(the Chris Chan has a 27+ videos that're 30min+ each)

It is just different though than what going on with this pig. Chris is on par(and maybe worse) than Bobo, but Bobo had decent enough parents to keep him a quarter-retarded productive member of society. Bobo's tism pushed him towards radio and comedy, Chris's pushed him to internet forums and his gay comics

JamieConway

Still Serchin' 4 Da Truf
I found out about him in 2012 and apparently the best years of the saga were far behind. Still didn't stop me from spending hundreds of hours of my life learning about the freak. Start with "Chris' Message to the Youth 2007". That's what sold me on the fucking nutjob.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
I'm all in with da Kevin/Kathryn Gibes brotherman.

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
If you want to laugh at a retarded lolcow, then Chris-chan is for you.

If you want a lolcow similar to Pat that you can enjoy hating and laughing at their failure, then the following come to mind.
- Moviebob - Imagine if Pat was a movie critic. Out of all the cows, he and Pat are almost identical in personality and both are obsessed with Trump and politics.
- Ethan Ralph aka. the gunt. Imagine if Pat was a redneck.
- Darksydephil aka DSP - Imagine if Pat was a video game youtuber who wasted hundreds of thousands on mobile games.
- Jonathan Yaniv - Imagine if Pat was a tranny who sued rape shelters and female bikini waxers for not catering to his fetishes.

RedGlareRecipient

Rocketeer
If you want to laugh at a retarded lolcow, then Chris-chan is for you.

If you want a lolcow similar to Pat that you can enjoy hating and laughing at their failure, then the following come to mind.
- Moviebob - Imagine if Pat was a movie critic. Out of all the cows, he and Pat are almost identical in personality and both are obsessed with Trump and politics.
- Ethan Ralph aka. the gunt. Imagine if Pat was a redneck.
- Darksydephil aka DSP - Imagine if Pat was a video game youtuber who wasted hundreds of thousands on mobile games.
- Jonathan Yaniv - Imagine if Pat was a tranny who sued rape shelters and female bikini waxers for not catering to his fetishes.
I honestly hate that I know who all these people are.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
If you're talking about the comprehensive history series, the first 10-15 parts of it are pretty entertaining, but after that it just gets boring and redundant. I stopped watching about halfway through because after a while it's just the same shit and the trolls aren't even that entertaining. The whole Liquid Chris and Julie stuff that went on forever was really fucking lame.