• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is that retard Joseph Cumia in the glasses?

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
1656146762772.png

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Idk why they always do that. We have other documentation of the Cumia cake cutting ritual.
I think its just a corny pose trend that was popular in the 60s-70s and they felt that every birthday photo requires a gay group cutting pic and it stuck. There has to be at least 8 different pics like this over the years. Im sure with enough autism you could find a bunch of them between ant,joe,and,dawns history.

DickShawNitrate

Fuck..Can you say Fuck
Of course it is. Look at that mooing gaze. Look at that oxen homo as he " stares into the future of stardom"
When in fact, he's nothing but a backwoods trash parasite on his high heeled brother's vibrating ass.
This folks, ladies and gentlemen is a low class zero.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Of course it is. Look at that mooing gaze. Look at that oxen homo as he " stares into the future of stardom"
When in fact, he's nothing but a backwoods trash parasite on his high heeled brother's vibrating ass.
This folks, ladies and gentlemen is a low class zero.

He looks like the main character in a straight to video slasher film.

"The Mooing at Bovine Pass", starring J. Colleen Cumia.

The poster can say "Beware His Open-Mouthed Stare", as he holds a bloodied frying pan.