• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

is Rick going to the chinky-con?

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
IMG_6138.jpeg

Seems unlikely

Oogie Farts 1488

🏠420 Friendly + Nigger Farts Welcome💨
Forum Clout
I don't think so. Much like his comedy career, Ricks author status is fading away slowly. He's simply not involved in the scene anymore. imo Tiny Tim could be his last attempt at writing fiction, before he pivots to writing "nonfiction" shit about us. I think that will be his final fart as an author.

Forum Clout
I don't think so. Much like his comedy career, Ricks author status is fading away slowly. He's simply not involved in the scene anymore. imo Tiny Tim could be his last attempt at writing fiction, before he pivots to writing "nonfiction" shit about us. I think that will be his final fart as an author.
He will finally have a more accurate headcount for his "stlaker cult" because the only people who would buy that book are on this forum.

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
The flight alone with be 1500-2000 for an economy ticket. He doesn't just have that much money laying around. Plus it's probably not a good idea for someone that overweight and with such poor circulation to be sitting on a plane for 12+ hours. The trip could literally kill him!

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
Rick could not afford that flight and even if he could, he’s too much of a pussy to go to China. Too different, drastically less English than Mexico…nope. Not happening.

I’m curious: If by some miracle he got there, and then acted like his usual self, is China tolerant of American bullshit in big cities like Chengdou or does he run the risk of getting vanned? I wouldn’t be sorry to see grainy smuggled out images of Rick in Uighur work camps, I’ll tell you what.

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
Rick could not afford that flight and even if he could, he’s too much of a pussy to go to China. Too different, drastically less English than Mexico…nope. Not happening.

I’m curious: If by some miracle he got there, and then acted like his usual self, is China tolerant of American bullshit in big cities like Chengdou or does he run the risk of getting vanned? I wouldn’t be sorry to see grainy smuggled out images of Rick in Uighur work camps, I’ll tell you what.
The Chinese would abduct him and he'd probably end up like that poor Warmbier kid. But it's Patrick so I'm kind of indifferent on the matter

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout

Yes there are plenty of American tourists around, they don’t grab you just for being there and acting like an asshole. people just try to sell you stuff all the time.