• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is Quasi going to pull a Walter White level Alpha move on Piggy when he takes possession of the hovel?

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
Forum Clout
He could probably spend about $10-15k and bring it up to code, make the outside look decent and finish the half assed projects and make a decent rental property of it. Each half could bring in $1500 a month or so probably.
I'm not sure what that area charges, but if he did 1800-2000 each unit (which is cheap compared to NYC and it's 3 floors a piece), you're looking at a gross of up to $48,000 a year for both units. As long as you build it up well before you rent it out, then you wont have to worry about repairs or maintenance for a couple of years, so you can hypothetically pocket more.

I would bump it up to $50,000 a year, myself. That's $39,675 before deductions.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
He could probably spend about $10-15k and bring it up to code, make the outside look decent and finish the half assed projects and make a decent rental property of it. Each half could bring in $1500 a month or so probably.
You literal Nazis are going to Gentrify the neighborhood and remove it’s diversity!