Is Patrick S Tomlinson straight?

G

Random question that I’ll use to try and hijack this thread: why does Pat insist his wife’s name is not Nikki?
Because it's Niki with one K.

Spelling it with 2 Ks is a way to annoy the DOGSHIT out of him I'm guessing.

And whatever we do to annoy him always works because he's an idiot.

images (5).jpeg

It’s not all black and white but in my opinion Patrick is most likely asexual or some sort of deviant (requires shoes, dirty laundry, flashing, cross dressing, etc for release.)

I genuinely don’t believe he is gay and most likely masturbates to Carols IG not because of his attraction to Carol but because Carol is everything he never could be. He finds this shame to be intoxicating.

Which is why I think he suffers from self defeating personality disorder but that’s for a whole other thread.

G

It’s not all black and white but in my opinion Patrick is most likely asexual or some sort of deviant (requires shoes, dirty laundry, flashing, cross dressing, etc for release.)

I genuinely don’t believe he is gay and most likely masturbates to Carols IG not because of his attraction to Carol but because Carol is everything he never could be. He finds this shame to be intoxicating.

Which is why I think he suffers from self defeating personality disorder but that’s for a whole other thread.
What's Carol's IG? I need it for research purposes.