Is Patrick S Tomlinson From Milwaukee, Wisconsin a homosexual?

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
β€Ž
β€Ž
As a three dollar bill, who writes like this, surprised he didn't use fabulous
VxrwTLu.png

Faced with the option I may fuck a dude over Niki. I'm not gay so fucking a dude would be terrible but at least it wouldn't ruin women for me. Niki looks like she smells, has an unkempt bush and possibly has back hair. She would ruin all women for me which would be a tragedy, a fat tragedy.
You know she has that downy hair running down her back into the crack of her ass.

G

There'd be nothing wrong with that of course. But a lot of signs seem to point to that.

I'm just asking questions here. I'm sure woke Patty who's an ally to gay/trans/non binary people everywhere won't mind me asking if he is himself a gay man.
Every time on Reddit we’d bomb Fatso on some tranny or gay sub calling him those things and he’d always act offended. Any remaining Reddit brothamen would then ask why he’d find that so offensive. He’d then give a non answer like always. Then most likely shart his pants on purpose.

Stent

Knee Deep in the Hoopla
β€Ž
β€Ž
My theory is that he's into cross-dressing. When Josiah asked him about pegging, and he made that weird "I'm into a lot of things" comment; I think he wanted to 'fess up about dressing like a pretty lady.
That would explain why he's so eager to make friends with trannies and why he defensively declares himself to be a masculine guy who does all the masculine things. Him skipping around his house in a summer dress after making some pepperoni would be a solid Silence of the Lambs sequel.