Is Patrick S Tomlinson basically a rapist?

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
He expressed his desire for Donald Trump to be violated by a pineapple and by his logic - If Trump didn't want that to happen then it's a rape threat. He applies this logic when people say they plan to fuck his wife so I don't see why it doesn't apply where Trump is concerned.

Patrick S Tomlinson - Rapist?

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
My best friend's dad would come home after a hard day's work, look in the fridge for a piece of cheese... if it was missing, he'd yell "WHO RAPED ALL THE BLOODY CHEESE!?!?"

Patrick lives in cheese country. If eating cheese is considered rape - and I do consider it rape because of my best friend's dad - then he is definitely a rapist.

G

My best friend's dad would come home after a hard day's work, look in the fridge for a piece of cheese... if it was missing, he'd yell "WHO RAPED ALL THE BLOODY CHEESE!?!?"

Patrick lives in cheese country. If eating cheese is considered rape - and I do consider it rape because of my best friend's dad - then he is definitely a rapist.

It's an insult to the Dutch to call that tripe they produce across the ocean cheese. I said my piece. PS Pat is a rapist.

G

He expressed his desire for Donald Trump to be violated by a pineapple and by his logic - If Trump didn't want that to happen then it's a rape threat. He applies this logic when people say they plan to fuck his wife so I don't see why it doesn't apply where Trump is concerned.

Patrick S Tomlinson - Rapist?
[URL unfurl="true"]https://imgur.io/gallery/z8H4xCX[/URL]

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
Nah, we’re the masters of cheese, but i gotta give credit where credit’s due, the Scandinavians make some tasty cheeses too.
The one I tried the other night? I found out it was Swiss.

gCgSIv.gif