Is Patrick planning on going to the Steel City Con this August?

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Pittsburgh is a popping place. It must've been re-scheduled finally because I just saw a billboard for it with a few people on it, the only images I can find say it was happening in april.

1653596035947.png

Huh who is #6 in row one, and row 2 #1!? What's going on here??? It's a gay bit bash!

Will Tate

Oven March
Pittsburgh is a popping place. It must've been re-scheduled finally because I just saw a billboard for it with a few people on it, the only images I can find say it was happening in april.

View attachment 44452

Huh who is #6 in row one, and row 2 #1!? What's going on here??? It's a gay bit bash!
I'm getting some serious Mandela Effect vibes because I could've sworn Lance Henriksen was dead.

Ruizing

Brotherman

View attachment 44452

I wonder what jon bernthal makes in a day from this? seems like he would be too busy and successful to be doing cons now.

Sink Inspector

Jackie Singh fat
CONvergence will be on August 11-14 in Minneapolis, I have reasons to believe Fatrick will be in attendance and presenting one of his gay 1.7 GPA sissy expositions about topics he can't even spell right.

Next weekend he'll likely be in Louisville, KY for WonderFest but not presenting anything I don't think, maybe peddling one of his books.

Ladynyahh

He's big and fat, he's Patrick Tomlinson

View attachment 44452

Anthony Cumia (top row, 4th from left) will also be in attendance

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan

View attachment 44452

damn Chevy chase is doing the con thing now? I thought he was bigger than that. A representative of the Ricci Rydaz should be in attendance... I'd like to go just to see how big of a mess Randy Quaid is.

Last edited: