• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Is Patposting dead?

Sink Inspector

Jackie Singh fat
Debt Amortization shit is coming up presumably. Right now there are Pat files ready to be requested at the MKE courts in which he declares who his employer is (UHC) and admits the debt under penalty of perjury.

Con season is coming, Wonderfest is in like 2 weeks.

more garden and cooking Pat. Third better husband is a new character that's about to drop.

Eric is about to dox boomia and that'll be funny.

We're fine.

Andy's Stark Hairline

Sue Goo Hairdo
It’s been less than a month since some of the funniest shit we’ve seen. We are spoiled. The kiwi farmers are running out of things to text him and the felony tweeters are being bored in to submission. Don’t worry, any temporary or cessation of pat content will result in pat declaring victory, making a giant ass of himself, and starting everything up again
He just got dragged by the guy from lost like 10 days ago

We're fentanyl addicts and the od is inevitable

G

I'm still 100% convinced that he was paying torswats to swat himself and stiffed the guy. I really hope the feds swoop in on his ass soon, though I think they are going to wait until Mr. Dushatar gets busted and hope that he still has some evidence on Pat (he won't).

McGowan6

What did you think today was going to be?
Unless he's paid back Quasi, lost 60 lbs and stopped being a cunt on twitter, nothing is over.
download.jpeg

LaylaCumiasMoistHotPocket

A circle of N-words
Many possible sagas await. Divorce saga, Annabelle turning 18 and being spammed with Pat content saga, Burnell murder arrest saga, self swatting arrest saga, dui saga, Susan crapping out saga, new tenants saga, pat gets a job saga, and the list goes on and on. Towards the future brothamen.
Its our own Truman Show, except about a talentless fat cunt that we want to see fail miserably in all areas of his life. And hes exceeded expectations so far.

McGowan6

What did you think today was going to be?
pat gets a job saga
While I would love to see him forced to work a mcjob, Fat would sooner move back into his childhood bedroom and live off his elderly parents than stoop to something so beneath him like honest work. It would be hilarious though.

I worked in the service industry plenty when I was younger, so still hate anyone who's rude or needlessly demanding with service staff, but I might make an exception if Patty Cakes ended up in those shoes. Fly over just to send back my order 4 times and ask if he's "slow or something?"

Jenna

God ❤️s Fags
Pat has gotten really boring lately tbphwc.

The problem is the "enjoy prison" cope. Its his happy place. Do anything that upsets him, his brain starting thinking about how he's going to be so so so so happy when his stalkers all go to prison. The problem is he didn't learn his lesson from the BDA incident. A crazed stlaker crossed state lines (!!) and came to Hooligans specifically to fight him, not even a slap on a wrist. Not even a paltry $50 fine for disorderly conduct. Victims don't get to smugly goad their "cyberstalkers" and then proclaim in court their smug gloating doesn't count.

But yeah, he's gotten so deeply entrenched in his daydream that he's become a bore. It's like spending 98% of your life waiting for your Hogwarts letter to arrive, or waiting for a vampire to turn you. Nothing in the present is worth discussing, just how great it's gonna be when Lestat makes you a creature of the night. He's gonna spend the rest of his life absolutely broken, and I don't think anyone can fix him. Enjoying prison is his life now.