• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is Pat flexing his Twitter power user status here?

Udders

Deeply interwoven in the pest community
Forum Clout
I don't think so. When that street shitter took over for Dorsey, Pat wrote a gay little welcome tweet and a wishlist to make twitter better (for himself of course). Some of those block/unblock things were in there I think, so he doesn't have anything special I'm guessing. He likely does have multiple burner accounts though, every twitter addicted faggot does.

G

If you're a seasoned Fatposter, you'll sometimes notice your accounts are suddenly unblocked for a period of a few minutes before being blocked again. This is Fatrick going back to see what the accounts he blocked are still saying about him.

Sometimes he'll keep a separate incognito browser open in which he'll view his own feed without signing in - this way he can keep tabs on everybody and then go back to his app to correct the record as needed.

Both of these strategies are a waste of his time and demonstrably autistic. Don't worry about what he says, these are the only ways he can view blocked replies. It makes the whole thing funnier - blocking trolls ends up costing him MORE time in the end if he's going to reply to them anyway.

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
He definitely has a second account or incognito browser open. I've made accounts where I block him first, then talk about him behind his back, making sure not to include his twitter handle. Eventually I get blocked by him and\or niki's account. It infuriates him because he can't mute your replies.

G

He definitely has a second account or incognito browser open. I've made accounts where I block him first, then talk about him behind his back, making sure not to include his twitter handle. Eventually I get blocked by him and\or niki's account. It infuriates him because he can't mute your replies.
@RobinsonWriters aka Niki's dead account

He uses this account to creep on people behind a block and to like/RT his own StealthyGeek tweets. It's so sad and pathetic.