• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is Nikki illiterate?

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
she just drew a circle as a signature...

signatures.jpg

it'd explain her staying with her "writer" husband

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
This is probably autism, but I fucking hate people who don't figure out a decent signature. I don't hate their sloppy signature, I hate THEM personally. My signature is my initials intersecting to make a symbol. I had a branding iron made of it, because I made something that could be a logo instead of a bunch of random squiggles.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
This is probably autism, but I fucking hate people who don't figure out a decent signature. I don't hate their sloppy signature, I hate THEM personally. My signature is my initials intersecting to make a symbol. I had a branding iron made of it, because I made something that could be a logo instead of a bunch of random squiggles.
Same. I hate a shitty signature. Mine is not anything special but it definitely is something I’ve developed and it’s not anywhere near as retarded as Rick “the more squiggles I have the better I am” Tomlinson or Nikki “just put a circle here, dyke” Robinson

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Same. I hate a shitty signature. Mine is not anything special but it definitely is something I’ve developed and it’s not anywhere near as retarded as Rick “the more squiggles I have the better I am” Tomlinson or Nikki “just put a circle here, dyke” Robinson
Patrick's is especially fucked. Nikki obviously didn't even attempt to make it any semblance of her name. Hers is the equivalent of how they'd just sign an X in old westerns. Pat's is straight fucking nonsense. There's sort of a P in there and then everything else is just random loops and squiggles with no rhyme or reason. But he does it similarly every time. That is Pat's actual signature that he has written over and over and it's retarded. The big loop going underneath at the end, which letter in "Tomlinson" does that belong to??

N

NIGGER_ANNIHILATOR_1488

[SIZE=22px]Nigger Cum Induced Retardation[/SIZE]

NCIR is a debilitating mental illness commonly afflicting women who have had sex with multiple niggers throughout their lifetime. Common symptoms include marrying retarded faggots, PPP/disability/welfare scams, and wasting one's time on artistic (autistic) ventures like The Moth that are bound to make her dead faggot dad disappointed.