• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is Jackie the black hat hacker that Pat hired to obtain Quasi's identity?

BudDickman

Forum Clout
From the transcript of Josiah 2:
J: Right. Okay. So after this hearing is over, if things go your way and you do get Quasi's identity, how are you planning on proceeding. You've already apparently spent all this money, do you plan on continuing to go forward with this case. If things don't go your way...

P: I mean, this strategy will be up to my lawyer. This is there environment, and I'm letting take point on it

[38:00]
So, which sucks, it would have cost me a whole lot less to get some black hat hackers to just go and get me the answers I needed. It would have cost me a whole lot less to pay some people, some programmers, to screw with the base code of their forum and shut them down. Or pull their user data. It would have cost me a lot less to do this the wrong way. But I am the target, I don't get to do things the way they do. I have to do them the right way.

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
Hildy got the Boomia dox which recent events have called seriously into question if we’re being honest. Does Jackie get credit for that one in Pat’s mind because Eric doesn’t exist to him?
I say she deserves full credit when she ties internet trolling to organized crime at that fancy pants convention of hers.

I also want to point out that this incompetent retarded bitch is probably actually getting paid for this shit (at least I hope so since it's almost $1000 a ticket) while rick has NEVER gotten more than a free badge, maybe a hotel room discount, and a folding table for his suitcase of books to sell/give away.

BudDickman

Forum Clout
By the way, Josiah asked him what he would do after he obtains Quasi's identity, which Pat responded to with that rambling nonsense about hiring black hat hackers vs doing it "the right way" (i.e. abusing the legal system by using funding from a tax-except nonprofit organization to file a meritless lawsuit to get the website to fold).

He doesn't even know how to answer Josiah's question of "what's next?" Now that he "knows" that Quasi is Gibney, what the fuck is he going to do about it except file a laughably retarded pro-se legal document that succeeded only in making him an even bigger laughing stock?

He's had Dan Mullen's identity for a while, who he has a much more actionable grievance against (the way he got the high school transcript was sketchy), and Boomia is always coming close to making actual threats against him. But he won't do shit against them. He's like the dog who caught the car. Now what, bitch tits?

G

By the way, Josiah asked him what he would do after he obtains Quasi's identity, which Pat responded to with that rambling nonsense about hiring black hat hackers vs doing it "the right way" (i.e. abusing the legal system by using funding from a tax-except nonprofit organization to file a meritless lawsuit to get the website to fold).

He doesn't even know how to answer Josiah's question of "what's next?" Now that he "knows" that Quasi is Gibney, what the fuck is he going to do about it except file a laughably retarded pro-se legal document that succeeded only in making him an even bigger laughing stock?

He's had Dan Mullen's identity for a while, who he has a much more actionable grievance against (the way he got the high school transcript was sketchy), and Boomia is always coming close to making actual threats against him. But he won't do shit against them. He's like the dog who caught the car. Now what, bitch tits?
Somebody who was not abusing the subpoena process and filed the lolsuit in good faith would have answered something like "Well duh, we're gonna proceed with our suit".

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout

I truly believe his idea was to sue, get everyone's name and address and go on some virtual Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back ending where, instead of kicking their ass, he doxxes them and tries to get them fired and contacts their clients, family, etc. Like a good little Twitter mob bitch boy. He and Jax have tried this tactic with everyone they faildox, so I think that's been the idea.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
Imagine picking a fight with a member of the ruling class. Sometimes these things have to be done, but proceed with caution.

Imagine picking that fight because people make fun of you online. Okay that’s fucking stupid. It should stop there.

Imagine picking that fight for that reason…on Jackie’s say-so. Jackie Singh.

This is why Rick is so special.

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
Imagine picking a fight with a member of the ruling class. Sometimes these things have to be done, but proceed with caution.

Imagine picking that fight because people make fun of you online. Okay that’s fucking stupid. It should stop there.

Imagine picking that fight for that reason…on Jackie’s say-so. Jackie Singh.

This is why Rick is so special.

At no point in his tiny mind does "If I'm wrong, what are the potential consequences?" enter the discussion. Because he can't be wrong.

He's capable of the swattings, the Gay Virgin fraud, the Worldcon fraud, the death threat frauds and basically anything else you can think of because there's no way he can be caught or be wrong. He's never wrong and he's smarter than everyone. Always.

If Jackie convinces him he should name a federal judge in a legal filing as a felon then of course he should. He can't be wrong and he believes it!