• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is it worth getting married in 2022? (torquie light post)

G

I want a fucking kid but I don't want to have a baby momma like a nigger.

I don't want to see a romcom, go to a park, the beach, a concert, take instagram pictures, hang out with her friends, have date nights at overpriced restaurants, go to brunch, or hang out with her fambly
I like to get drunk for breakfast If i feel like it or eat ramen for dinner if im too lazy to eat something healthy.
and this is all impossible if you get married. Not to mention the downside of financial robbery or a cheating spouse.

how do I stop seeing women as talking heads with holes to fuck. I don't get how guys do all the shit mentioned above unless she's a model
and even then look at how oksana fucked saint mel in the head
basically I want a marriage like Deniro in raging bull. YOU'RE BURNING THE STEAK!
I live like the retarded howard hughes
help

G

I don't want to see a romcom, go to a park, the beach, a concert, take instagram pictures, hang out with her friends, have date nights at overpriced restaurants, go to brunch, or hang out with her fambly
I like to get drunk for breakfast If i feel like it or eat ramen for dinner if im too lazy to eat something healthy.
and this is all impossible if you get married. Not to mention the downside of financial robbery or a cheating spouse.

how do I stop seeing women as talking heads with holes to fuck. I don't get how guys do all the shit mentioned above unless she's a model
basically I want a marriage like Deniro in raging bull. YOU'RE BURNING THE STEAK!
help
Nice fambly stupid.

G

Autistic answer. Getting shitfaced before lunch, let alone sundown, probably isn't conducive to a happy and healthy childhood for your kids. Fucking them is Nigger Cumia next level abuse. Don't do either.
You're right. my logic is that having a child will force me to cut that nasty habit. Not trying to be bogan scum

Nice fambly stupid.

linger longer.

G

help
I admire your lifestyle sir but I would...tweak your standards a bit. More like a lot!

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Since I own my place and have no real debts, I would only marry a woman under the same circumstances.

You're not going to snag a free ride with me, honey. Even though I don't have much, a guaranteed prenuptial agreement would be in place as well. Even if she was the breadwinner.

G

Sounds like you should just hire a surrogate and a nanny instead of have a wife

G

I like to get drunk for breakfast If i feel like it
i remember reading stanhope's wiki and it says he doesnt want to have kids because of "overpopulation". just say its because youre a fuckin drunk who would never be able to take care of a kid