• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is it true that Pat and Niki have sex once every two years…

PeteRose

Forum Clout
You'll know every time they have sex because Rick announces it to twitter. It's such a rare joy to have sex with you wife after all.
disgusting. imagine the yeast infections these two alcoholic fucks have to deal with. vinigar smelling genitals and cat piss smelling half a house. we could only all be so lucky.

fenrir

Holding hands in a circle of N-words
Forum Clout
Haven't they only been married for four years? So that would mean Pat and his half-a-dyke roommate have only had sex twice. That sounds plausible, but I'll need some video or eyewitness testimony to confirm that. Any volunteers (in minecraft)?

G

You could count the number of times his dick has ejaculated inside her pussy on one hand. We know she pegs him in the ass, and maybe she gives him head sometimes when he's an extra good boy, but it's extremely unnatural for a woman to allow someone so repulsive inside them. Every time Pat brings her up, shes always referred to as the dominant one, so I doubt she's letting him do anything he wants.

TokenX

I'm just this guy you know?
Forum Clout
She stopped letting him fart in her pussy after a rogue meatloaf chunk flew into her and caused sepsis. Just clean gaseous Popeyes puffs now.

G

You could count the number of times his dick has ejaculated inside her pussy on one hand. We know she pegs him in the ass, and maybe she gives him head sometimes when he's an extra good boy, but it's extremely unnatural for a woman to allow someone so repulsive inside them. Every time Pat brings her up, shes always referred to as the dominant one, so I doubt she's letting him do anything he wants.
I guarantee she doesn't even let him cum inside of her. They have very busy jobs and can't risk bringing a child into the world.