• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

IS IT, STUPID?

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
5AA4CBD2-B6CB-4087-88F7-12C6C8E106AA.jpeg

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
:image_9253:: Hahahaha…So you’re cured??

:image_9248:: HAHAHAHAHA OH THAT WAS A FUCKIN GOOD ONE OH THAT WAS A FUCKIN GEM OH THAT WAS FUCKIN QUICK AND TOTALLY NOT SET UP DURING BREAK HAHAHAHAHA ANTHONY IS THE FUNNIEST MOTHERFUCKER

:image_9253:: Hehehehe…oh Yimmyyy….How can you hate him! He’s a sweet boy and cute as a button! (Real quote) GIGGLE. HOOT. TITTER. SLAP DESK AND REPEAT PUNCHLINE

FAGGOTS

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
: Hahahaha…So you’re cured??

Worm's reaction to that was always weirdly over the top. Yes it was a funny line but not that funny.

Stuff like "control the weather with your first, make a mudslide", ok that was funny and deserved the reaction but "you're cured" was always just Jimmy being a fag and trying to annoy Opie with his ridiculous overreaction.

Jim and Ant are both homosexuals and one (if not both) are attracted to children is my point.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Jimmy's exaggerated take-over-the-room laugh whenever Anthony or a comedian told a 'good one' was infuriating. It's like he had to remind everyone that, as a professional, he has extra appreciation for 'the craft'.
An appreciation for the craft to over laugh at shit, not enough appreciation to watch other comics, to get the Norm roast, or to not steal from other comics.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Jimmy's exaggerated take-over-the-room laugh whenever Anthony or a comedian told a 'good one' was infuriating. It's like he had to remind everyone that, as a professional, he has extra appreciation for 'the craft'.
If you want a great example of this fucking worm doing that listen to the PFG TV with Steve Sweeney. He over laughs at every shitty awful bomb that hack says.

G

:image_9248:: HAHAHAHAHA OH THAT WAS A FUCKIN GOOD ONE OH THAT WAS A FUCKIN GEM OH THAT WAS FUCKIN QUICK AND TOTALLY NOT SET UP DURING BREAK HAHAHAHAHA ANTHONY IS THE FUNNIEST MOTHERFUCKER

:image_9253:: Hehehehe…oh Yimmyyy….How can you hate him! He’s a sweet boy and cute as a button! (Real quote) GIGGLE. HOOT. TITTER. SLAP DESK AND REPEAT PUNCHLINE

[SIZE=26px]FAGGOTS[/SIZE]
And also push mic back to hear muffled haha holy shits.

:brothaman_sm: : forced charity giggles.

Monica Bellucci

Mommy Monica
Forum Clout

FAGGOTS

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
And also push mic back to hear muffled haha holy shits.

:brothaman_sm: : forced charity giggles.
Opie was essentially put through Vietnam POW level psychological torture. Everyday he had to sit in a room with two men he knew as friends ignoring him, laughing in his face and letting out stinky egg white gassers to torture him. He became background on his own show. Sniff.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout

FAGGOTS
"control the weather with your first, make a mudslide"

These two in particular didn't make me laugh at all, I didn't even get the mudslide one at first. I thought there was a deeper meaning, but no it was just fisting and feces.

The "you're cured" line and the "S.T.U., they forgot the P.I.D." on the headphones moments were both punchlines that I telegraphed before Anthony said them. They were just run of the mill banter lines but the over laughing makes them stand out as embarrassing moments for those two fake laughers.