• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is it normal to get hard when you hear a girl tinkle?

Asuka

Anime is for Faggots
‎
b5f.jpg

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
‎
‎
one time i went to take a piss in this public bathhroom while hang over and noticed there was no urinals so i did it in the stall, when i come out some woman was cursing me out and calling me a pervert, dumb bitch was the supervisor of the park or something and was chatting up the toilet cleaner in front of the male toilet. it was not my fault what so ever

Last edited:

WhereWeAt

‎
‎
one time i went to take a piss in this public bathhroom while hang over and noticed there was no urinals so i did it in the stall, when i come out some woman was cursing me out and calling me a pervert, dumb bitch was the supervisor of the park or something and was chatting up the toilet cleaner in front of the male toilet. it was not my fault what so ever
Did you try to open the bathroom door with your garage door remote?