Is it just me or where these two not intimidating at all?

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
9c588400f54f2a66ae38f6893077011f.PNG

How about just don't let them into your house and call Huel a fat nigger (because that's what he was!!!!!).

thoughts?

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
I've never been intimidated by any big fat fuck like that. Some big goofy bastard built exactly like Dante Nero who was apparently some sort of scary badass was lipping me about my long hair one time, so I went at him about his hilariously fat ass. It was agreed that we pissed eachother off and were going to fight. I stood in front of him for like 20 seconds while he tried to hoist his fat ass out of the chair he was in. I got sick of standing there and was pretty fired up so I just beat the fuck out of him while he sat down. I had him like half KO'd and when he tried to get up and come at me again he just faceplanted. Fat people are useless. I'm sure if he caught me he might have rocked my shit, but he just couldn't move that fast.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
I saw someone that fat last week walking his dog. Truly gigantic. It was like when you see a really big breed of horse. Partly impressive partly scary because if it went crazy it's impossible to deal with.

That said gingers can never scare anyone.
My gf's brother is a pro soccer player. He's jacked and he's a fucking psycho. I should be intimidated by him but he's a male ginger. I just see Beeker when I look at him.

Stent

black suit and a smile
I've never been intimidated by any big fat fuck like that. Some big goofy bastard built exactly like Dante Nero who was apparently some sort of scary badass was lipping me about my long hair one time, so I went at him about his hilariously fat ass. It was agreed that we pissed eachother off and were going to fight. I stood in front of him for like 20 seconds while he tried to hoist his fat ass out of the chair he was in. I got sick of standing there and was pretty fired up so I just beat the fuck out of him while he sat down. I had him like half KO'd and when he tried to get up and come at me again he just faceplanted. Fat people are useless. I'm sure if he caught me he might have rocked my shit, but he just couldn't move that fast.
How that fight would've gone down if he was already standing:

4vIES3.gif

Now yerz can'ts leave.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Apparently Ethan Ralph got mugged in Portugal and they just beat the brakes off him. He claimed a guy robbed him, he chased the guy, then he fought 4 on 1 against the dude and his friends. I'm sure he's exaggerating to make himself look better, but seeing how fucked up he was made me so happy.

Last edited:

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Apparently Ethan Ralph got mugged in Portugal and they just beat the brakes off him. He claimed a guy robbed him, he chased the guy, then he found 4 on 1 against the dude and his friends. I'm sure he's exaggerating to make himself look better, but seeing how fucked up he was made me so happy.
Gunt has one-upped 'Child and Run' Rick Tomlinson by receiving the beatings he deserves.