Is it gay to tag team the same orifice at same time?

G

F62CE6C9-FDA3-4BFC-9868-A287B5596945.gif

We havent got biggish cocks. But are planning to trawl for diseases in Thailand in January. Gonna Chad the fuck out of some whooores.
Thailand is the perfect place to fuck a sweet sexy dude with big tits. Pattaya is the best spot for sex tourism, dress smart when you go out as some of the classier places have a dress code. You get the best ass by hiring a girlfriend while you're there and not paying by the hour, those ones put a lot more effort in and will tour you around and treat you all nice. The cheap whores just lay down like dead wood and wait for you to cum. Rub and tug parlours are everywhere, split your cash up and only show enough money each time to get what you want or they'll try some monkey business. See a bit of the countryside too, it's a beautiful place.

Thailand is the perfect place to fuck a sweet sexy dude with big tits. Pattaya is the best spot for sex tourism, dress smart when you go out as some of the classier places have a dress code. You get the best ass by hiring a girlfriend while you're there and not paying by the hour, those ones put a lot more effort in and will tour you around and treat you all nice. The cheap whores just lay down like dead wood and wait for you to cum. Rub and tug parlours are everywhere, split your cash up and only show enough money each time to get what you want or they'll try some monkey business. See a bit of the countryside too, it's a beautiful place.
iElyd.jpg

LaylaCumiasMoistHotPocket

A circle of N-words
Thanks brotherman. It will be my first visit. Want to see more than just the whores of course. Heard its very shady, especially the ladyboys. Unless its the spitting image of 21 year old Phoebe Cates, Ill give the trannies a miss. However should a fat cocked Phoebe Cates cross my path i may become a faggot for 2.5 minutes.

Thanks brotherman. It will be my first visit. Want to see more than just the whores of course. Heard its very shady, especially the ladyboys. Unless its the spitting image of 21 year old Phoebe Cates, Ill give the trannies a miss. However should a fat cocked Phoebe Cates cross my path i may become a faggot for 2.5 minutes.
As the saying goes, "When in Rome..." Letting a ladyboy massage you is not gay in my book, they have strong hands from working in the rice fields and csn really work the knots from your back.